Buyer Beware watchthis91 is ??

UGA_fan

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate to do this, but I have no choice. I came back here after getting away from softball for a bit and had a couple of golf clubs to sell. Watchthis91 committed to buy a club if he could get a bat sold. Well, he did but there was drama with the bat getting "lost". Again, he committed to buy the bat when it was all straightened out. I, in turn, waited and turned down two buy offers while waiting. Finally, I get a pm stating everything had been worked out and that he would send a M.O. on 6/9/10. That was on 6/7/10. I have yet to receive a pm. I have repeatedly pm'ed him with no response. This is, if I remember correctly, my first deal gone bad and it sucks. DO NOT DEAL WITH WATCHTHIS91 until this gets worked out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
This is not a deal gone bad, this is a guy didn't follow through on his word. Big deal, move on, sell it to someone else.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

we could put hundreds of these a day.

this is my opinion.

agreed, i've had 5-6 people change their mind in the past two days for me as a seller.

but it is different with MOs. he said he would ship it. he didn't. i think this thread is okay

UGA_fan

Addicted to Softballfans
Did not mean to stir up so much drama. The intent was to let board members know that there was a commitment to send a M.O. and it never happened along with no follow-up communication. The last time I posted a feedback there were basically two choices: GTG or not GTG. Thanks to whomever the mod was that changed the thread to a "buyer beware". I agree that is more a appropriate classification. I guess I overlooked that as being a choice when I started the thread.