seahawks v 49ers 49ers
giants v redskins giants
cowboys v jets jets
patriots v dolphins patriots
raiders v broncos
i hope they both lose but i,ll say broncos

3XC

Big Truss
None of you guys are more than 2 games over .500 and this is a pick em, not even ATS.

Told yas. "Favorites" in week 1 are sketchy at best.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
None of you guys are more than 2 games over .500 and this is a pick em, not even ATS.

Told yas. "Favorites" in week 1 are sketchy at best.

I think primo would beg to differ. He picked all home except miami.

But yeah I have not counted up my corrects but I bet I picked more winners than you did.

3XC

Big Truss
You better check those lines again because I took a couple dogs.

You're 6-8 right now.

One guy picked the Bills in this thread, zero picked Cincy.

Need I go on? My picks, (starting in week 3) will come from my cerebrum and not from my rectum. And I will pick against the Ravens at least 3 or 4 times this year, especially when they are road favorites. Healthy home dogs are low hanging fruit.

3XC

Big Truss
I think primo would beg to differ. He picked all home except miami.

But yeah I have not counted up my corrects but I bet I picked more winners than you did.

Yeah but I got none wrong. :rolleyes:

Not picking implies a decision not to use sentiment and stuff that happened 10 months ago to influence my picks. What did I say? Week 3 homie. And I pick ATS, its the only way to go. How much did vegas make yesterday when 100,000 parlays were turned into house money when the Browns tanked? The Ari/Cle/KC 3 way looks bad no matter how you slice it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i think all the home teams win.....cept the fins

this was actually pretty close....i'm suprised by the tampa game, ki really thought that was a lock on real grass w/ a dome team coming in and the heat.....

the chiefs game is so bad i can't speculate and i dont want to.....

and **** the brwons and the bengals

Vick is either gonna win or lose the game....period. i think he'll win a lot in a lot in the regular season and none in the post season......and Sjax and bradford boht got hurt

Understandable, people such as us with vast sports knowledge tend to radiate to eachother.. Trips wont admit it he likes me too and enjoys my insight on everything sports :D

3XC

Big Truss
I like GS, its true, but its because he's a dumbass trailer park Cowboys homer.

Oh, last year I told #23 my theory - at ANY NFL game, in ANY stadium, including postseason, someone is in Cowboys gear. Saw it at Ravens at Pats. Saw it on TV when the Ravens played KC last year. Saw it again yesterday. Its like their fans don't know when they play. Being illiterate and all, they just rock the gear hoping that Dallas happens to be the opponent.

Still the most popular team in the country despite years of failure.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans

Oh, last year I told #23 my theory - at ANY NFL game, in ANY stadium, including postseason, someone is in Cowboys gear. Saw it at Ravens at Pats. Saw it on TV when the Ravens played KC last year. Saw it again yesterday. Its like their fans don't know when they play. Being illiterate and all, they just rock the gear hoping that Dallas happens to be the opponent.

I like watching them squirm...did you hear how many fans they had at the game last night? Geez, was that a home game in New Jersey? Sheesh. I can only imagine their frustration when FOLK canned it from fiddy...HOLLA!

hahahahahaha lmfao

Im the only cowboy fan on my softball team, everyone is Bronco and Raider fans and we got a double header tonight at 830 and 930 and Im dreading going Im gonna catch so much ****ing **** its gonna suck, Im tightening the noose right now :(:D. But Ill always rock my Dallas gear rain or shine Im a fan. They could be like the cubs and Ill still be a fan :D. Its gonna be war tonight last year 2 guys almost got in a fist fight :eek: We are in first in league and play 2 scrub ass teams so there will be beer and the game on the radio in the dugout its gonna be fun

3XC

Big Truss
hahahahahaha lmfao

Im the only cowboy fan on my softball team, everyone is Bronco and Raider fans and we got a double header tonight at 830 and 930 and Im dreading going Im gonna catch so much ****ing **** its gonna suck, Im tightening the noose right now :(:D. But Ill always rock my Dallas gear rain or shine Im a fan. They could be like the cubs and Ill still be a fan :D. Its gonna be war tonight last year 2 guys almost got in a fist fight :eek: We are in first in league and play 2 scrub ass teams so there will be beer and the game on the radio in the dugout its gonna be fun

I got 4 dollars on the Raiders fan. Donkos fans are *******.