ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
I need 2 WR in PPR league

Mike Williams @Bal
Nate Burleson vs NE
Vincent Jackson @Ind
Chad Ochocinco @NYJ

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Mike Williams and Vincent Jackson.....I think a couple of SD WR got banged up Monday so they will need him and the practice reports are all saying that he is looking good. He will be activated tomorrow.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Wouldn't blame you on Burleson...CJ sure isn't hurting his value. Dude is getting his points in PPR leagues for sure. As you know, I'm trying to pick him up in one of my leagues. Probably won't get him, but its worth a shot.

Neither NE or Balt. are stopping any WR. NE is a little worse, but Williams is the no.1 for sure.

One thing for sure is I'm playing Vincent Jackson this weekend also, in a diff. league, as I barley cling to 3rd place and a possible playoff spot...lol.

crocdriver

I wish this was clever
I'm leaning towards

Nate Burleson vs NE
Vincent Jackson @Ind

but still undecided

i agree with your 2.
Gotta roll the dice on Jackson...he looks good, he will the 45th WR for the Chargers this year and he has the Rivers guy throwing the ball to him.
PPR Burleson is a fairly decent play almost every week now.

BIG CAT #7

Beer drinking somoma bish
I would go V Jax and either Ochostinko or Burleson. Ochostinko should have a decent day with T.O. on Revis island all day.... It's a cold dark lonley place on Revis island.....:(