Week 7 FanDuel - official MCM reacharound

Primo

fat and famous pablo
can you play this monday nights game and next thursdays game? i did that in DK.....

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Shady huh...... All that Thursday garbage and no Thursday guys. McCoy and Allen Robinson you sneaky little creeps.

I thought the same exact thing. Good thing we had Thursday in there!

I considered playing Lockett, but he laid an egg for me last week so I passed. He was dirt cheap.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
gates wont even play, not doing this **** again. i might have john brown in too lol

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have the Lad in so I kinda hope so. Have some jb going too, might have to adjust.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
playing fitz anyways, took brown out of my others... hell with it.
put $25 in dk to try out this week too.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I have taken Gates out and put in his backup. And I took another questionable out and upgraded my Defense... I like being able to pick and choose individual players every week and not being stuck with a roster.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Who ****ing invited this hellride guy? GTFO already. Nice week. I needed another Newton rushing TD or a TD pass to Olson to keep me alive in this thing...

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i had very nice weekends in btoh FD and DK.....except for this one, really. I'd personally like to thank Luck/Hilton for fixing your first half ways and carrying me to some wins the 3rd and 4th quarter.

and the rams defense....damn

Joker

right now i like draft kings better than fan duel. danny woodhead you magnificent bastard

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
i had very nice weekends in btoh FD and DK.....except for this one, really. I'd personally like to thank Luck/Hilton for fixing your first half ways and carrying me to some wins the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Amen, x2, ftw.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Who ****ing invited this hellride guy? GTFO already. Nice week. I needed another Newton rushing TD or a TD pass to Olson to keep me alive in this thing...
I needed olson to get more points. I have 155 points in another league and have two left tonight. If these players can **** out 35 a piece I will have some bank. winner get 10k I think. so lets all root for me for some big games tonight. If I get first place I will give everyone in this tourney double there money back. Now root for me. I know it a long shot but it would be the best I have done.

right now i like draft kings better than fan duel. danny woodhead you magnificent bastard
I had him this week in another league too. I also had gates in 3 of my 5. So 3 of my 5 sucked poo.

rommel51

how do you stand to finish?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
worst case scenario i double my money.......

i played a few tournies but no big ones....i'm 3rd out of 383 right now but it's only a 3 dollar league and only paying 50. ]

i'm at 217.32 in DK w/ that lineup and there's some guys with palmer or a wr left who'll pass me, i'm sure.

i had luck or rivers

mccoy, freeman, lynch, gurley

TY, Bryant, Diggs

rams or miami

in basically all my leagues w/ some throw ins.....

rommel51

worst case scenario i double my money.......

i played a few tournies but no big ones....i'm 3rd out of 383 right now but it's only a 3 dollar league and only paying 50. ]

i'm at 217.32 in DK w/ that lineup and there's some guys with palmer or a wr left who'll pass me, i'm sure.

i had luck or rivers

mccoy, freeman, lynch, gurley

TY, Bryant, Diggs

rams or miami

in basically all my leagues w/ some throw ins.....
x2 your monies is good. I had rivers and Stafford in other games. Sadly I had foles in one too. I generally like to play 1-2 bucks games. I do two big tourneys and two smaller ones.

I wanna try DK out too.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i almost always play 20 dollars worth of 1 or 2 dollar "big leagues" where you can win the 6 figures etc.....i just didn't this time and had my highest week. figures....

217 is legit......****ing lamar miller. go off some other day you piece of trash

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
217 would have gotten you 12k before tonight in a $2 snap lol

I look at it as insurance, just in case I hit I'm putting $2 in a snap

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont know what it woudl take for me to put miller in but it would be a lot

their salaries are off...why the hell is beckham so high? the rb's are bad too....some of those guys should be 4500 because they suck and haven't dont **** all year.