weekend #2 anybody going?

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
will be there playing C with old school again. rain chances going down a bit but still look bad..hope we have another good weekend..

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
will be there playing C with old school again. rain chances going down a bit but still look bad..hope we have another good weekend..

Its Florida in September... it rains pretty much everyday, but wont rain for long... The fields have a lot of sand on them, so it wont be that bad if we get a downpour...

I will be there with the Honey Badgers.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
Cool. Yea I have played wsl the last 5 years and usssa the last 10 or so seen lots of rain but not really in pcb. Still showing 80% for Saturday. Good luck to you guys if I'm there when y'all play I will say hey

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Somehow, we got the damn play in game and play at 1pm against State Farm. Win that one, and play back to back at 2 against Shantocks

ktkline

Star Player
I will be there with Laser Show. We play Mayhem/BG Apparrel (TX) at 2. Any of you know anything about them?

Darren, good luck in the C. We would be in it with you guys but lost a few guys near the end of the season...

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
Well we got a GREAT DRAW We get Russells first. Good luck to all. We are pulling up to harrahs in Biloxi. Gonna be a fun night

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I will be there with Laser Show. We play Mayhem/BG Apparrel (TX) at 2. Any of you know anything about them?

Darren, good luck in the C. We would be in it with you guys but lost a few guys near the end of the season...

Thanks, man. We're a totally different team but oh well. Just gonna go swing it and see what happens. Good luck to yall. Safe travels.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
lost by 4. we hit like complete ASS......whole team crapped the bed

Sounds like us... We scored 68 runs in our first 4 games, then 6 runs in 2 games on Sunday... We call it "S**t The Bed Sunday"

I thought the tournament was ran very well, really enjoyed it down there.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
We went 2 and Q in the C. Lost to J&R Logistics and Laria. Got down real big against J&R on Friday, fought back nicely, but it was too late. Game against Laria was a pillow fight that we lost in the bottom of the 7th on an infield ground ball that our SS threw away. Good times, good times.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
3-2 on our weekend. Gift wrapped the first game Friday against State Farm in the E (lost 9-8) then came out hot Saturday beating Westside Tire, Klutch from Dothan Alabama, and some team from middle Georgia (IB or something like that). Lost to Southern Doninance by one to end our weekend. I was pitching for Crunchtime.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
i looked for yall pats, saw you lost but then couldnt find you in the losers bracket

We played very well on Friday and Saturday... Not sure if the pressure got to us (knowing we were just 3 wins away from a ring), but we hit awful on Sunday. 4-0 going into Sunday, then went 0-2... Just frustrating.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
We played very well on Friday and Saturday... Not sure if the pressure got to us (knowing we were just 3 wins away from a ring), but we hit awful on Sunday. 4-0 going into Sunday, then went 0-2... Just frustrating.

We pooped the bed against you guys Saturday. Half of my guys showing up late, didn't help. We ended up going 5-2 finishing 7th, just high enough to get bumped.