Weight rod question

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
Any of you cats ever had a Mayhem where the rod was not pushed all the way into the handle? Could it have possibly slipped out 1/8th" by chance?

BRAIN

Rookie
That's all I'm asking. I personally have never had a Mayhem where the rod wasn't sunk all the way into the handle.

The rod has to travel about a foot down the handle before it falls into the barrell. If it hasn't gotten that low I would not worry about it. Once it falls thru just get a 38" long rebar and shove it in the hole and slam it on the concrete floor to knock the end cap off. :D Then remove the rod from the bat and glue the end cap back on.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
The rod has to travel about a foot down the handle before it falls into the barrell. If it hasn't gotten that low I would not worry about it. Once it falls thru just get a 38" long rebar and shove it in the hole and slam it on the concrete floor to knock the end cap off. :D Then remove the rod from the bat and glue the end cap back on.

That seems like it may hurt the endcap. Should I do something to it first to help loosen it up, like boil it maybe?:D

webmouth247

i need practice!

your name should be DOCTOR BRAIN!