What 2017 bat to use?

BigRed54

I loved the 2016 BJ fulk and it's full oz endload and the 12" barrel......would people suggest to go to the 2017 Purcell, 2017 Bj Fulk( go up an oz) or new est (go up an oz)?

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
You got it Jorge! The new Freak 30 for sure! Maybe not as much of an EL as the Fulk, but lemme tell you... Str8 FIYA

The Freak 30 is amazing. First NIW utrip bat purchase I have ever made. I love a surprise BP session when somebody brings a hot stick and you fall in love, in this case, the 2017 freak 30!!

jlee

Just got the 17 Purcell and the bat is great out of wrapper. Took it into the local USSSA Kings of the NW tournament, worked real nice! Great feeling bat.

PURCHA

I loved the 2016 BJ fulk and it's full oz endload and the 12" barrel......would people suggest to go to the 2017 Purcell, 2017 Bj Fulk( go up an oz) or new est (go up an oz)?

I also have the 2016 BJ Fulk and it is straight gas! The barrel is 12.5" tho (besides the point) I would buy a 2016 BJ Fulk Legit Elite as the best bat for 2017!!! Lol... want the Highliter (Freak 30) tho!!!