What are the best shades for Softball?

Superk

Manager
Mainly have a problem with the glare on turf fields.
Picking up a Yellow ball in the sun.
Fishing glasses maybe?
polarized/tint.
Thoughts///??

Cobb

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a pair of the Oakley flak jackets and have really liked them. Just got the g30 lenses for them to try out this next season.

britthh12

Addicted to Softballfans
polarized oakleys best way to go. flak jackets, radars, or m frames are the best for sports.

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
All personal choice on manufacturer & model you go with, but I would recommend polarized for sure.

I personally don't like most of the Oakley styling of glasses. Never have, but their lens are top notch.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone ever tried Costa Del Mar for softball? Maybe shades made for golf?

used to use them, they are very good. I use Smith now, but just because my Costa's finally tore up, and I got a deal on the Smith's. Personally, both are great glasses, but I like Smith better

creative10

Banned User
Flak jackets all day long...love the fit and u never really have to worry about them moving all over your face.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I have Oakley Split Jackets With Gold Iridium polorized lens.........not cheap by any means.

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
Keith, oakleys are probably your best bet...but I'm sure also the most expensive, the polarized lenses themselves are expensive.

Cobb

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the same thought of trying out golf lenses, that's why I got the g30's for my flaks, but haven't been able to test them yet.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
These:

golf-ball-finding-glasses-468x468.jpg

jkschoessel

Starting Benchwarmer

I used to wear Costas. Have gone through several pairs since I live in FL and spend a good amount of time on the water. Their polarization is great but I recently switched to Kaenon (I wear the Beacon's) and like them better. They are just as good or better polarization as the Costas and are noticably lighter so they provide less strain on your head. I would definitely recommend Kaenon's

buttpirate

Addicted to Softballfans
Oakley Flak Jacket with Transition lenses are GTG! They adjust to different brightness on the field during the game.

BIGPAP72

Mainly have a problem with the glare on turf fields.
Picking up a Yellow ball in the sun.
Fishing glasses maybe?
polarized/tint.
Thoughts///??

Did you really just ask this dumb question?

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I had some batwolfs last year. They worked great. Went from Oil Riggs to some $100 armour $100 glasses. The Underarmour were terrible. Scratched up in two weeks maybe a month. Went back to Oakley