What balls do they use in pro A league ?

slomaro

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm watching the live stream on usssalive.com
These guys absolutely smash the ball.
Does anyone know if they use classic m balls or if they get to use stadiums ?

Last edited:

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Those guys are just that good. Have a couple of B class players local and they just flat out mash no matter what kind of ball it is.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
we used junk 52/300 hycons in houston and the thunder zns in dallas..44/525 i believe. they are retarded. fun hitting them, not so fun being hit at

JBsoftball4

Softball Gigolos
Depends on the field size as to which ball they use. If fields are 300ft then they use the Thunder ZN's, if larger then they typically use the Stadium balls.

drpnbmbs

At the gym
You can say it doesnt matter what ball it is all you want but in all reality there is a difference in exit speed, and distance every different kind of ball

single wally

Professional Amateur
Can anyone explain why the major level uses stadium balls at all? To make the game a long haul bomber exhibition? As if these beasts need help getting the ball over the fence on a baseball field, it's a joke. They should use classic +'s only.

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Can anyone explain why the major level uses stadium balls at all? To make the game a long haul bomber exhibition? As if these beasts need help getting the ball over the fence on a baseball field, it's a joke. They should use classic +'s only.

The same reason why they allow pitchers to pump fake. To make it more entertaining for spectators.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These...
;)

a524650b3f07d469b1328cda541cc18b_zps05a6fadc.jpg

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Ball makes more difference than the bat for sure. Thunder ZN makes every bat feel like Ultra!!!! Also will "crack" them!!! Great for breaking in bats.

huzzdog

retired
what is not always talked about that you guys are missing... the classic m's in florida are very different than in chicago last weekend. classic m's aren't rocks when it's 90 degrees and humid. the stadium ball is reasonable at either osceola county stadium ( utrip headquarters, baseball fields)or the stadium at disney. in chicago on fri and sat night the ball was like a titelist..

for what it's worth we hit the 40cor all the time except a few times a year.

Last edited:

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
what is not always talked about that you guys are missing... the classic m's in florida are very different than in chicago last weekend. classic m's aren't rocks when it's 90 degrees and humid. the stadium ball is reasonable at either osceola county stadium ( utrip headquarters, baseball fields)or the stadium at disney. in chicago on fri and sat night the ball was like a titelist..

for what it's worth we hit the 40cor all the time except a few times a year.

i only approve of this message for one reason and one reason only, huzz is better looking in real life.

Jbird-21

Manager
Stadium balls r for bigger fields bro. And these balls fly. !!!! We do BP every week with my buddy from worth he has a full bag of these balls. Breaks ur bats in soooo fast !! Ul hit some 400 ft shots!! FYI use BP bats cause there so hard. Lol he uses his bats from worth but if his break he gets free ones. I have to buy my own. Specially doing 350 cuts in a few days a week.