What bat to get?

ly_ben

Addicted to Softballfans
LOOKING TO PICK UP ANOTHER BAT..

SY98 OR THE SY98H...?? :confused:

MORE INFO:
-CURRENTLY USING 44/375 BALLS
-ASA OUT HERE
-I KNOW ONE IS SLIGHTLY ENDLOADED AND ONE IS BALANCED AND THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT SIZE BARRELS BUT WHICH IS OVER ALL A BETTER STICK..?

THANKS GUYS

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Sy98h would be what I would do since you have the sv98 already and it is a 12" barrel the same as the sy98h but the sv98 has more endload. Maybe lucky will chime in on this and let you know if the 27 or 28 sy98h feels more like the 27 sv98 but for me this years helmers have been phenomenal and I will say its best to use the sv98 in bp more than the syn as the syn isn't as durable but has zero break in period as well

OnlySolo

You mad?
Neither is hotter than the other. They are weighted differently and have different size barrells. I went with the Sp12sy98h

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
The SY98 and SY98H are both balanced and with the 98H being slightly more balanced. No, I'm not crazy, yes I know what the websites say. I have 3 Helmers and had the synergy as well as swung a few other synergy's. With that being said, neither of those bats will last more than 800 hits with that ball. The SV98 Salvo has a the smaller barrel and an EL to it. The SV98 is also much more durable than either of the synergy's, although the synergy's will perfrom slightly better.

I'd buy a SV98 if I was using a ball with 375 compression or higher.