What do you do for activities in the off-season?? (for people with off-seasons)

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
What is this offseason that you guys are talking about? :p I do surf more during the winter 'cuz that's when the waves are the best around here. Plus snowboarding trips when there are good storms so that I can get some powder!:cool:

ponnzy16

Part Time Player
There is an off season in softball??? You mean not everyone gets to play year around like we do here in cali????

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit outside atleast 2 times a week...trying to set up Saturday scrimmages this winter too

whjs416

Addicted to Softballfans
I go to the Gym 5 days a week( in and off season) indoor cages,play hockey and this year flag football.

Yaccattack

Starting Player
We have arena softball for the off season. Crazy game. Scoring on both offense and defense, netting on all four sides plus the ceiling, no foul balls and played on turf for the perfect hop. check it out if you are in the Sacramento area.
http://www.arenasoftball.com/

MichelleG

Addicted to Softballfans
Gym, indoor BP when I can, skating, x-country skiing. Counting the days till season starts and trying not to get depressed about the loooonnggg wait.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
When I lived in KY I would play a lot of racquetball. Keeps my hand eye coordination sharp, works my rotational and swinging muscles, and is a great workout. I would also ride my bike to stay in shape. Now I do neither of those and play softball or hit bp daily since the weather is AWESOME in Yuma.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Play with the kids, kill ****, gym, flag football, travel to tourneys and dream of the Spring.

Last edited:

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
hunt, ski, maybe get a few rounds of golf in, depends on how soon we get snow.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
We don't have an off season, but I bowl and go to drag racing events throughout the year

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
I am hardcore into waterfowl hunting...... I hunt 5-6 days a weeks and kill around 80-90 geese a year!