What oz Aftermath ?

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
Any difference in performance between 27 or 28 oz 2014 Aftermath? All my bats are 28. Had a 28 J3a but hated it. Most comments I ran across on J3a said the 27 oz was hotter. Just wondering if that is also true with 2014 Aftermath. Thx

015reddog

Certified Slacker
The murmurings on the board seemed to point in the direction of the 26 and 27 breaking in quicker than the heavier weights when it came to the j3a. I don't know if it was true or not, but I didn't care for the 28oz j3a. When I decided to try a 2014 juggy, I went with a 27oz, just to test that theory. I actually really like the 14 juggy, so who knows Could all be in my head.

A Salt Weapon

Starting Player
Same dilemma I had. I went with the 28 and it should be showing up today. :)

Usually I swing 27oz with double walls/composites and 28oz with single walls. My hitting in men's this year absolutely sucked and my co-ed was flawless, decided to go 28 so that both bats have the same weight. Since you're used to 28oz, I would go that way. If you don't like it it should be easier to trade for a 27, I noticed while I was shopping for one that a 28oz AM sold much faster than the 27oz version.

deeznuts13

Village idiot
Just give it so etime to get used to it. From my experience it isnt so much the weight if the bat its more where it located . I have seen a lot of people that just get under the ball with it. It takes so e getting used to but when you do its lights out

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I had no issues with durability or distance with my '13 28oz aftermath, I don't see why the '14 would be any different......

I've hit the '13 27 and 28oz and saw no difference except in weight. Both hit good

A Salt Weapon

Starting Player
Got mine today, haven't put it on a scale but it feels a tiny bit heavier than the 28oz vexxum. Can't wait to swing this thing.

motoman125yz

Addicted to Softballfans
We have a 26oz and 27oz that were fire from hit one. I grabbed 2 28's early in the season one was fire out of the wrap and the other was just a little behind. The one that was fire developed a small paint crack in about 100 hits all 52's and the endcap got the tiniest gap that you could wiggle. No change since and still smashes. The other we kept in rotation for a while than ran out of room in the bag. Both the 26 and 27 are still in good shape and still hammer the ball.