What swings like a TZ FP?

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
DD has a 32/22 TZFP that I picked up for her in the off season. She loves it and it is her gamer. She doesn't use it in the cage at school (dimple balls, machine, etc.) based on advice from TB. She'd like a beater I can grab cheap (PIAS or something) that swings the same. I know that not all 32/22 bats fell the same when you swing them. Suggestions?

Greenmonsters

Addicted to Softballfans
DD has a 32/22 TZFP that I picked up for her in the off season. She loves it and it is her gamer. She doesn't use it in the cage at school (dimple balls, machine, etc.) based on advice from TB. She'd like a beater I can grab cheap (PIAS or something) that swings the same. I know that not all 32/22 bats fell the same when you swing them. Suggestions?

Easy, a used 32/22 TZFP. Really, that's a tough one. DD generally uses a 33/23 TZFP as a cold weather/BP backup for her 34/24 NanoFP gamer. She just started hitting again last week following ACL rehab, and her 33/24 RTFP may end up displacing the Nano. A 33/23 CF3 is her catching the 4th game of the day bat and swings much lighter than any of the Anderson FPs.