What the eff!?!

Hump77

Addicted to Softballfans
So, I have my most productive off-season to date, started with the batting cages around Christmas, indoor tournaments in Feb, BP atleast 4 times a week, bay speed drills, bought 6 new bats, ordered the full sub dyes for 2 of my 4 teams.
All this leading up to me twisting my ankle in a hole in the OF at BP before our earlybird tourney for my most important team! Right now it's swollen to about the size of my head and has lots of pretty color bruising on both sides and all the way down to the foot. So disappointing.

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
that sucks....i did the same thing once but i was in a back yard piss ass drunk....

rest it for a week, take motrin 800 around the clock, ice it, ...get the inflimation down, you should be fine in a week....or so

if not getting any better....go to doc and get xrays and mri.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
damn, that sucks bud....hope you get better, if you have any kind of insurance and can afford it i'd go have it checked out as a precaution just incase something else is f'd up

berglin11

Addicted to Softballfans
Tough break man. Don't try to rush back too soon. Let it heal and then you can enjoy the rest of the season hopefully still!

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
ya its suppose to rain everyday till next weak here in ohio.....not today though..prolly our last good day of the week.

Hump77

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys. I'm going to take the weekend off, sit out the next round of the earlybird and hopefully be healed up for the start of weeknight season on the 16th.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
If there's one lesson that can be learned from all this it's..............

Cool ass sub-dyed jerseys, cannot make up for weak, girly like ankles.

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
thats y i dont put in the work in the winter cause it can only hurt ya in the long run...i hit once this off season and went out in our first game and went perfect and the next day in our double dip made like 2 outs and one was a sacrafice.....sometimes all that hard work aint worth it, just comes natural to some IJS

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
thats y i dont put in the work in the winter cause it can only hurt ya in the long run...i hit once this off season and went out in our first game and went perfect and the next day in our double dip made like 2 outs and one was a sacrafice.....sometimes all that hard work aint worth it, just comes natural to some IJS

/gaybragpost

P-Hop20

Coach
I messed up my ankle bad in college ball, get one of these and you'll be running fine in a week...

http://www.luckydogvolleyball.com/store/productdetail.cfm?PID=225

ActiveAnkleT2_Thumb.jpg

bdb13

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats a good deal, you can drink a lot more beers on the bench keeping score than you can hitting or fielding

Hump77

Addicted to Softballfans
I keep forgetting the only way to get a little respect around here is to "claim to be" a B/C tournament player. 55,000 people on this message board and I guess all of you are one step away from playing major. I try to take seriously whatever level I'm playing at whether it's my weeknight league which is just as competitive as my D tournament team or Sunday and work leagues that I play in just so I can get more swings in everyday. I know not all of you came out the womb sponsored by Elite or Boombah. I guess I just have to wait until my post count hits 1,000 so I can be better than everyone else and make fun of the little people that play softball as a recreation sport.

TK26

Addicted to Softballfans
I think maybe the ankle was weakened by carrying around too many bats.

drewinmonte

addicted to sbf
So, I have my most productive off-season to date, started with the batting cages around Christmas, indoor tournaments in Feb, BP atleast 4 times a week, bay speed drills, bought 6 new bats, ordered the full sub dyes for 2 of my 4 teams.
All this leading up to me twisting my ankle in a hole in the OF at BP before our earlybird tourney for my most important team! Right now it's swollen to about the size of my head and has lots of pretty color bruising on both sides and all the way down to the foot. So disappointing.

what is this "off-season" you speak of bro? Here in Cali we play one pitch tournaments during the Christmas break :D.... But on the real i hope its not serious so you can play some ball bro

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
If it's any consolation......I was only about a half dozen notches away from being mildly impressed by your college mention.

easy swing, bad day at work today ?

I keep forgetting the only way to get a little respect around here is to "claim to be" a B/C tournament player. 55,000 people on this message board and I guess all of you are one step away from playing major. I try to take seriously whatever level I'm playing at whether it's my weeknight league which is just as competitive as my D tournament team or Sunday and work leagues that I play in just so I can get more swings in everyday. I know not all of you came out the womb sponsored by Elite or Boombah. I guess I just have to wait until my post count hits 1,000 so I can be better than everyone else and make fun of the little people that play softball as a recreation sport.

dont sweat it, ....half this board sucks at softball, their social butterflies....