What to do with James Jones

edav24

Addicted to Softballfans
I know its only been one week but i dont see him having anywhere near the season he did last year.

I was thinking of dropping him and picking up Josh Gordon who was just dropped in my league. Thoughts?

swat1018

Addicted to Softballfans
I would definitely grab Gordon over Jones. Jones will get some looks in GB, but Gordon should be the go to guy in Cleveland when he gets back from his suspension.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
It is hard to imagine Jones hitting his TD numbers from last year, but he still has value. At the same time, Gordon is a guy I tried to grab in every league.

Who else do you have that you could drop?

edav24

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is my roster

QB: Stafford and Bradford
RB: Lynch, Forte, Sproles, Bell
WR: D. Thomas, T Austin, Golden Tate
WR: Olsen, Cameron

The only other option would be Golden Tate

Roll1

OBGYN
James Jones will not put up another goose egg, give him another week.
If you still don't like him after the good game he is going to have against the Skins - trade him

Drop someone else for Gordon

mihklo

What qb are on the waiver? I'd rather drop Bradford for the time being depending what else is out there

edav24

Addicted to Softballfans
What qb are on the waiver? I'd rather drop Bradford for the time being depending what else is out there

Alex Smith and EJ Manuel are the only two QBs left worth taking. I only need bradford for Stafford's bye week unless he gets hurt that is.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
Alex Smith and EJ Manuel are the only two QBs left worth taking. I only need bradford for Stafford's bye week unless he gets hurt that is.

drop bradford. no reason to roster 2 qb's when you only play 1. just pick up best available that 1 week when staffords bye rolls around

Roll1

OBGYN
Personally I would drop Olsen, Cameron will be fine and there is alot of BYE week replacements at TE.
I'm sure you have Clark ,Reed , Clay or maybe someone better on Waivers right now.
As potential Sleepers
I like Walker and Reed a lot I would be watching them for next few weeks

Last edited: