What To Watch for : Bat Maintanance?

2000_328ci

Extra Hitter
So I've got my izzy psycho which is probably around 100 game swings and it has scratching and a rattle at the very end.

Can someone provide some guidelines on what to look and watch for? What markings, sounds, etc?

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Just rotate the bat after every hit or every couple hits. Nothing really to keep up on.

2000_328ci

Extra Hitter
But are there "certain types of cracks or chips" to keep an eye out for. It has a bunch of strange marks that look like a "keyed car". Also a slight rattle at the very end of it.

EVILHOMER360

Baaaat Fleeeeep!
But are there "certain types of cracks or chips" to keep an eye out for. It has a bunch of strange marks that look like a "keyed car". Also a slight rattle at the very end of it.

are they spiral shaped faint lines around the barrel? If so this is normal. mine developed these marks within the first 50-60 swings, and havent gotten any worse. My Izzy has around 350 cuts on it now.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
post pics so we know what ur talking about. but like mentioned, probably spiral webs/cracks which is normal. my teammate had those show up on his after first 5-10 hits.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
how many hits are on your teammates bat now Louconn? Was it 5 hits or 10, I'd say that's a big difference in regards to the durability.