What was the worst thing you booted a player for?

just drop it man, AJ will just keep contradicting your every move, his way or the highway,,,,,:D

He will just pick apart every little detail till he makes you sound like an idiot. Its not worth it.

New guy didn't pick up bar tab.

I cover my own tab too, generally new players pick up the tab at their first after-game bar patio festivities.

I haven't carried a checkbook since 1992.

You know what I mean, don't be an idiot.

moral: STEALING IS BAD ESPECIALLY FROM FRIENDS AND RESULTS IN A SERIOUS BEATING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT RESULT IN DEATH :rolleyes:

You seriously are a waste of a human being. BTW carrying a checkbook in 92? how old are you? Why I ask? IDK cuz I know you won't answer MR Skirt every question that reveals a little more about your lying ass.

5'11 190 is not frumpy fat boy try again.

This is not E-harmony, I don't need your measurements. 34 and married (sorry)

Im impressed you carried a checkbook around when you were 16 :rolleyes:

Jay plays mens fast pitch. He wears underarmour and eye black. He has a pony tail pulled through the back of his trucker hat. He plays SS, but only because he is the manager.

You play Catcher because RF is already manned by a fat girl.

I don't play co-ed...unlike your ****** ass. Remember, I have seen your game footage homo, you suck ****. I got 10 board bros that can give me a GTG, you got 10 that will lick your balls.

well i was gonna ask if aj22 was as bad as dumb ass jay,but he just came here and proved they are equal and the same in stupidity.seems to be the same to me.

i walked from a team b/c i was lied to,coach couldn't understand that you should tell the truth to his players.

iambatman85

The Veteran
well i was gonna ask if aj22 was as bad as dumb ass jay,but he just came here and proved they are equal and the same in stupidity.seems to be the same to me.

i walked from a team b/c i was lied to,coach couldn't understand that you should tell the truth to his players.

SO to channel AJ22, You didn't boot a player from a team then.

AveregeJay

Banned User

You were booted off the team because you were old and slow.

shorty2313

You were booted off the team because you were old and slow.

Wow that's a good one jay, how long did it take u to come up with that? Been thinkin about it since 1992?

I've booted a guy from our team once cause we had a big tourney coming up and he kept going back and forth on whether or not he could commit to playing. Finally he told us the day before (after saying he'd be there) that he couldn't play because he had to go to ER because he had pneumonia (probably spelled wrong lol). So we wished him well and told him we would check up on him later to see how he was doing. So we show up for our 1st game and he is not only out there playing "rival" but he is playing against us in our 1st game. He then proceed to tell everyone when asked why he wasn't playing with us, that we never invited out to the tourney. So we never did from that point on.

AveregeJay

Banned User
Wow that's a good one jay, how long did it take u to come up with that? Been thinkin about it since 1992?

I've booted a guy from our team once cause we had a big tourney coming up and he kept going back and forth on whether or not he could commit to playing. Finally he told us the day before (after saying he'd be there) that he couldn't play because he had to go to ER because he had pneumonia (probably spelled wrong lol). So we wished him well and told him we would check up on him later to see how he was doing. So we show up for our 1st game and he is not only out there playing "rival" but he is playing against us in our 1st game. He then proceed to tell everyone when asked why he wasn't playing with us, that we never invited out to the tourney. So we never did from that point on.

No. :confused:

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, can't really top that:eek: My question is HOW did he get away with all of this? He is either the sharpest tool in the shed, or he was dealing with the dullest crayons in the box.:D PLMK

None of us knew him at all, and when that NGTG deals started happening on our team, we started to look into him more and found everything out all at once through friends and other players we know. Very bizarre man.

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't boot this guy off my team but funny story regardless...

I get a text about 6 hours before game time, my friend telling me he can't make the game because his grandfather is in the hospital and his mom wants him to come by. An hour later he calls me again and says his mom took his grandfather home, he's ok, and he can make the game again. (All of that ended up being true) Now a couple more hours have gone by and its like 2 hours before game time, he calls again and says he can't make it because a company just called him and wants him to come in for an interview right away. At first I was like congratulations, because he was unemployed at the time, but then I realized it's 4:30pm and I've never heard of a company doing that. I didn't try to dig into it at that point because I needed to start calling around for a sub. Couple days later, his girlfriend lets it slip that he couldn't make the game because he had promised to take her to the Aquarium for their "7 month anniversary" or whatever and he was basically too embarrassed to admit he's whipped.

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST

I get a text about 6 hours before game time, my friend telling me he can't make the game because his grandfather is in the hospital and his mom wants him to come by. An hour later he calls me again and says his mom took his grandfather home, he's ok, and he can make the game again. (All of that ended up being true) Now a couple more hours have gone by and its like 2 hours before game time, he calls again and says he can't make it because a company just called him and wants him to come in for an interview right away. At first I was like congratulations, because he was unemployed at the time, but then I realized it's 4:30pm and I've never heard of a company doing that. I didn't try to dig into it at that point because I needed to start calling around for a sub. Couple days later, his girlfriend lets it slip that he couldn't make the game because he had promised to take her to the Aquarium for their "7 month anniversary" or whatever and he was basically too embarrassed to admit he's whipped.

I would have cut his ass just for being a ***** liar.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
After my team got into worlds I had to diban it after I found out to of th outfielders took our money and went to Atlantic City to get married............................................................
tO EACH OTHER.

TRUE STORY, i WILL GIVE YOU THEIR NAMES AND ADDRESS CUSE iM STILL PISSED :(

First time in a long time something on SBF's made me actually laugh! Nice work. So these were ghey's? Or was this a coed team?

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans

I find it funny how so many dudes who I play ball with think it's ghey to admit they love/like their wife or GF.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I wanna hear some stories about things people did to get cut from your league or tourney team... it could be gnarly or funny. Maybe your teamate hooked up with your GF on your coed team? Anyways lets hear em!

1)MF would never pay league fees,
2)prick always felt he was to good and didn't need to pay.
3)He also swung a Easton Cyclone cause he was the type that thought his skills and his wallet didnt require swinging composites.
4) Was a hater

This is the real reason. I see through you. :D

chacha15

rec chip
I wanna hear some stories about things people did to get cut from your league or tourney team... it could be gnarly or funny. Maybe your teamate hooked up with your GF on your coed team? Anyways lets hear em!

This is our horror story. A dude on who played on my league and tourny team did ALL of the following things I've listed below. We basically found out about it all in the same week and we kicked his ass to the curb the night before a tourny.

a. Sold a bat for a team-mate and never gave him the money
b. Had a team-mate buy a bat for him and never paid him the money and returned it to him cracked
c. Got a job via a teamate connection and stole product from them and sold it on SBF's and the bay
d. collected tourny fee's from his team and then wrote a bad check to the TD and never made good
e. collected fee's for his league team and jumped ship and stole their cash
f. bought 2 bats from our fill in teamate and never paid him (he got his face punched in for that one haha)
g. Has 2 or 3 OBD's on softballfans

Such a rad dude. :( We met him on here too. #softballfanshorrorstories haha

That was his name on here or what?:confused: