What would you do

Steve lau

Need your opinion here, bought a Miken freak 23 on Sunday. Monday put 5 hits on it and a small Crack appeared. Should I swing till it blows up, send it back for warranty or bring it back to the store.
Thanks for your help, never broke a bat before.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
If the store will replace it, then go to the store. I’m pretty sure they will direct you to work with Miken directly. If thats the case, then swing away until it breaks, then send it back.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Try the store if that doesn’t work call customer service and see if they will replace it without using your warranty being that is a couple days old, sometime they will, doesn’t hurt to ask, if they won’t, swing away until it blows then return it

Thanks guys, store told me he would replace it if he had another one. Unfortunately he didn't so I have to go through warranty. I think I will swing till it blows then send it in.
You should call Miken customer service if the bat breaks before 30 days from the time you bought it they used to send you one and wouldn't go against you one time replacement. I haven't dealt with them in a long time so not aware if that still the case. Worth trying.

lakeyale13

Manager
Need your opinion here, bought a Miken freak 23 on Sunday. Monday put 5 hits on it and a small Crack appeared. Should I swing till it blows up, send it back for warranty or bring it back to the store.
Thanks for your help, never broke a bat before.

More than likely the store isn't going to replace the bat. That is what the warranty is for. I would reach out to Miken's returns department and send them a pic of the bat and tell them your story (only put 5 hits on the ball). The bat should look MINT with a crack in it if what you describe is true. I would imagine Miken would replace your bat with a return...at least that is what I would ask if I truly only swung it 5 times with a crack.