What would you swing..ASA only or Utrip bat vs. 52/275 ball

seadog

Mr. Automatic #22
Our league allows us to swing ASA or Utrip bats. We use the HyCon Classic Plus balls. ASA only or Utrip bat...

jhthibod

Addicted to Softballfans
Against the classic M+ I still swing U-trip, but I swing to put in through the infield, not try to hit it out.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
My Asa only 14 aftermath kills the 52/300 ball I bet it'll crush the 275 also as they have to be the same ball

Prox3

Why? Joker's right. With a .52 ball the bat you use is FAR less important than it is with classic Ms or .44 375s. Remember, the ball is doing most of the work now, not the bat.

How you swing the bat and impart spin on the ball will ultimately determine whether you hit them well or not. Pick any bat, it won't really matter.

So you're saying it won't make a difference if someone is swinging a hammer or a 2015 Juggy?

Prox3

yes going to the extreme is the best course and not using your brain and compare similar performing bats

Or....I could intentionally make a comment to get the troll to perform. Thanks for your participation.

Aztec3

Addicted to Softballfans
You will get the most exit speed from those balls with an ASA only bat. Aftermath is crazy hot with those balls.