what ya get for secret santa 2012

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
i know it early but just paid for a pkg to be shipped to someone.. i like to start early ....:D

Losdoyers13

Since some are in the giving mood so early this year I figured I'd follow suit and send mine too... He should have something from UPS in 3 days ;)

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
Just recieved my secret Santa gift today from scabnews. Let me tell you he went above and beyond what I expected. Talk about hooking a bro up.

28oz. Swagger mint condition, less than 10 swings
11.5 boombah trails white/Columbia/navy. Worn once
DeMarini nation sublimated jersey 2xl
Personalized Easton Batpack.
Niklas Lidsrom rookie card
Vladimir Konstantinov rookie card
Kris Draper rookie card
Alex Delvecchio card 74-75
And the icing on the cake......
A game used hockey puck signed by Ted Lindsay, Gordie Howe, and Sid Abel.

Scabnews I can't thank you enough, you are gtg beyond belief. Thanks bro I truly appreciate it.

Losdoyers13

God loves a cheerful giver! Good deal... I'd say he definately went above and beyond!
Just recieved my secret Santa gift today from scabnews. Let me tell you he went above and beyond what I expected. Talk about hooking a bro up.

28oz. Swagger mint condition, less than 10 swings
11.5 boombah trails white/Columbia/navy. Worn once
DeMarini nation sublimated jersey 2xl
Personalized Easton Batpack.
Niklas Lidsrom rookie card
Vladimir Konstantinov rookie card
Kris Draper rookie card
Alex Delvecchio card 74-75
And the icing on the cake......
A game used hockey puck signed by Ted Lindsay, Gordie Howe, and Sid Abel.

Scabnews I can't thank you enough, you are gtg beyond belief. Thanks bro I truly appreciate it.

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
No sweat, man. I'm glad you're happy. Merry world series to you. Go Tigers.

Last edited:

Losdoyers13

It's a good thing you like vx2s.

Like is an understatement... Those Canadians got their stuff together lol... For some reason It feels like Excalibur in my hands.. I love stadium 2 and cartel also but nothing like my vx2 it's a whole different level. Just wish they didn't break so easy, guess you gotta sacrifice something to get that hot.

Losdoyers13

It's a good thing you like vx2s.

I grew up with a brother who loves white sox so I can't cheer for tigers too much lol... I bleed dodger blue so I'd root for anyone playing against SF. I'm hoping the associated press doesn't screw Cabrera out of his MVP/triple crown season the way they did kemp last year but being that he made it to the WS that should give him a lead pipe lock on the award over trout

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Cabrera deserves it, too. Not just because I'm a Tigers fan. The only Angel who lost 40 pounds to get better on defense was Torii Hunter. Cabby plays his butt off and looks like he's having the time of his life doing it. That guy just loves baseball. He's way to fun to watch because he still plays with the enthusiasm of a 9 year old. Ask him to switch positions, no problem and more production. Ask him to leave the cleanup spot, no problem and more production. Ask him to badmouth a teammate, forget it. Ask him to sign a "Fire Leyland" sign, and you're gonna lose your sign.

He runs smart. He plays hard and he wins us games. I like the Sox better now that Ozzie's gone, but I still can't say I like them. I heart VX2's. They feel like they should be glowing when I pick one up.

Losdoyers13

I think Cabrera deserves it, too. Not just because I'm a Tigers fan. The only Angel who lost 40 pounds to get better on defense was Torii Hunter. Cabby plays his butt off and looks like he's having the time of his life doing it. That guy just loves baseball. He's way to fun to watch because he still plays with the enthusiasm of a 9 year old. Ask him to switch positions, no problem and more production. Ask him to leave the cleanup spot, no problem and more production. Ask him to badmouth a teammate, forget it. Ask him to sign a "Fire Leyland" sign, and you're gonna lose your sign.

He runs smart. He plays hard and he wins us games. I like the Sox better now that Ozzie's gone, but I still can't say I like them. I heart VX2's. They feel like they should be glowing when I pick one up.

always have like Cabrera even when he was a marlin.. he's on my fantasy team every year, I remember meeting sparky Anderson as a kid when he was with tigers... one of the best guys in baseball ever, very good person who didn't sacrifice his integrity one bit. Gibson Cecil trammel fryman Whitaker Matt nokes lol. I follow baseball and a fan of all teams other than giants to whom I was born to hate... My loyalty runs blue! My vx2 has people asking if its shaved... Lol I simply say no I just bp with jack rook I don't trade bats with him hahaha jk.

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
when i got home this was at the door:) and the funny part was my wife thought it was her's cuz its her b-day :D ... thank u santa very much its just what i asked for

photobucket-20749-1351115214025.jpg

Last edited:

Losdoyers13

i got home a this was a the door:) and the funny part was my wife thought it was her's cuz its her b-day :D ... thank u santa very much its just what i ask for

photobucket-20749-1351115214025.jpg

Sweet... Santa knew exactly what I wanted haha.. Maybe he'll get you a win over the giants tonight!

T B

Got home today and had a 27oz J2U waiting for me. That was totally unexpected. This is my first year doing ss and I have been thinking the past couple of days what to get, had no idea gifts were being shipped this early, I better get on the stick. This is fun and totally look forward to next year already. Thank you very much to my ss.