what ya get for secret santa 2012

dario521

STILL LOOKING FOR HR #1
ok im having trouble finding my ss a gift. i got no help from the list that was given to me:( would you be mad if someone just sent you a bat caue thats all that pretty much on the list???
nope, wouldnt be mad at all, but i know i put my favorite teams down.... so this cant be me...........

ptrudel

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm having some issues with the lady that picks up the mail for my work, and this is where my SS package should be coming...So without my SS giving out who he is before I receive anything, if you could pm somebody else in this SS to let me know when stuff's shipped that'd be great...I just want to make sure it actually gets to me and the dumb b**** doesn't just leave it there for it to be sent back...

dmk15

Addicted to Softballfans
***need some help***

i PM'ed ONDASEVEN about my SS's name & wishlist bcuz i accidently deleted it from the PM he sent me & he said he had the list at home & will get back to me with the info but he never did. So i PM'ed him again & got no response, if any of u know him personally can u please tell him to get back at me ASAP please with this info, thanks.

ONDASEVEN

THE FIRE BIRD
***need some help***

i PM'ed ONDASEVEN about my SS's name & wishlist bcuz i accidently deleted it from the PM he sent me & he said he had the list at home & will get back to me with the info but he never did. So i PM'ed him again & got no response, if any of u know him personally can u please tell him to get back at me ASAP please with this info, thanks.
I just seen ur post and resent again

T B

I'll be shipping sometime in the next few days. Got all the stuff in just have to mail it. Its not going to any of you guys though.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
**** this ****!!!! next time i get someone in Canada im protesting!!!! seriously i am!!!! with insurance and **** it was almost $40 to ship from Los Angeles to New Brusnwick!!! ****!!!!!! and i dont wanna hear it from all you Canadians about how its just a few bucks more and a little bit of extra paperwork. **** this ****!!!!

Now with that said, the best gift of this 2012 DEMARINI secret santa will be sent out as soon as i get out of class at 9am this morning. you better ****ing enjoy it!!!

and to the receiver of my gift, my user name is the same as my real name so youlll know who its from when you see it. i better get Sophie Dee and Kate Upton in my dreams tonight as karma for paying this much for ****ing shipping.

ptrudel

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you go ups or usps?

Shipping across the border sucks both ways I guess...I almost fell over when I shipped mine out too..

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you go ups or usps?

Shipping across the border sucks both ways I guess...I almost fell over when I shipped mine out too..

I went with USPS. The website was so nonspecific though. If you have soneti to declare, click here. But if you don't have something to declare, click here. But if you have something to declare but don't want to declare it, click here. Give a detailed description here. Give a brief description here. Give a detailed description here. Give a detailed description here. If you have anything to declare click here. Give a detailed information here. Dies this contain lithium ion batteries? Are there any toxic chemicals?

sticknopper

GS Sports
I shipped to Canada last year and it wasn't bad. But I just go in to the post office and its real easy. It was like $15. I've shipped bats for more here in the us

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
I ship FedEx for under 10 bucks... One of the perks to being a employee... And all you bastards ordering online be sure to thank your delivery man/woman cause we're busting our ass this time of year.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I ship FedEx for under 10 bucks... One of the perks to being a employee... And all you bastards ordering online be sure to thank your delivery man/woman cause we're busting our ass this time of year.

I don't get it......

......so you want us to "thank you" for doing something you get payed to do? Nobody put a gun to your head and made you work for FedEx. You're not revolutionizing tue shipping industry or beating competitors prices by 50%. Why should we thank you for a job you do?

Do you thank the city worker who picks up your trash? Do you thank the person mopping the floors at McDonald's? No. Because its their job and they bust their ass just like you do.

If a package is to arrive Thursday and it doesn't, I don't give a **** about the holiday season....get me my mother ****ing package as originally promised. I don't get money back if its late, do I? No. So why should we thank you for doing your normal job????

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
I don't get it......

......so you want us to "thank you" for doing something you get payed to do? Nobody put a gun to your head and made you work for FedEx. You're not revolutionizing tue shipping industry or beating competitors prices by 50%. Why should we thank you for a job you do?

Do you thank the city worker who picks up your trash? Do you thank the person mopping the floors at McDonald's? No. Because its their job and they bust their ass just like you do.

If a package is to arrive Thursday and it doesn't, I don't give a **** about the holiday season....get me my mother ****ing package as originally promised. I don't get money back if its late, do I? No. So why should we thank you for doing your normal job????

Did anybody put a gun to your head down make you be a ****... NO are just who you are... And yes I do tip and thank the mailman and trash workers for there service because if not for them none of that would happen... And yes its my job to deliver your package but it's not my job to make sure it comes in one piece or not left in the rain or kept out of sites so nobody steals it. These are things we do out of respect for the customer not because we have to. And if your package is left fedex will give you your money back. But hey my job is too deliver packages and yours is to be a **** so I guess we're both good for something.

Merry Effing Christmas Mr. Rook

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Did anybody put a gun to your head down make you be a ****... NO are just who you are... And yes I do tip and thank the mailman and trash workers for there service because if not for them none of that would happen... And yes its my job to deliver your package but it's not my job to make sure it comes in one piece or not left in the rain or kept out of sites so nobody steals it. These are things we do out of respect for the customer not because we have to. And if your package is left fedex will give you your money back. But hey my job is too deliver packages and yours is to be a **** so I guess we're both good for something.

Merry Effing Christmas Mr. Rook

guess what would happen if the trash man or mailman quit cuz they were fed up cuz they were over worked and not thanked properly for doing their job? there would be someone else to replace them in a second! the point is im not going to be gracious and excited that youre doing your job. ITS YOUR JOB. do it and get payed. or dont do it and dont get payed. choice is yours.

Merry Christmas to you too.

mrfreez

Master Power Bunter
Time out guys! Did this thread ever go sideways fast. Take a deep breath and ......... think of bewbies.
now can we get back to giving and the awesome gifts we are giving to each other

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
shipped 2 packages out to San Jose Cali today! Should be there Monday...I think your going to like the gifts

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
Oh I'm fine... Matter of fact I'm out here doing my job and delivering the holiday goodies. And even going further then what my job entitles me to do...

And a special thanks to anyone who works at a job that we couldn't go a day or two without having. Your hard work does not go unnoticed over here.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh I'm fine... Matter of fact I'm out here doing my job and delivering the holiday goodies. And even going further then what my job entitles me to do...

And a special thanks to anyone who works at a job that we couldn't go a day or two without having. Your hard work does not go unnoticed over here.

thank you. i appreciate it.

im so gee golly happy that youre out delivering packages!!! it just make me so......warm and fuzzy on the inside. like when i close my eyes and imagine what a super hero would look like, im glad i imagine you. because if you arent out delivering packages.....id have to have my packages delivered by someone else who probably doesnt ***** that people dont thank him enough.

you make the holidays go so super dee dooper swell!!!! and if it wasnt for you, well then...some other schmuck would be doing your job. just like the rest of us.

bro im not picking on you personally. just saying that recieving thanks for a job well done doesnt pay the bills or guarantee job security. just keep busting your ass like everyone else. you dont see everyone else reminding people to thank us. just shut up and work bro. thats all im saying.