what ya get for secret santa 2012

dario521

STILL LOOKING FOR HR #1
Hey stay there as long as you can lol... i bought the house next to my moms house.. Helps now ill have some help watching my son right next door ;) have a long way to go with repairs before I move in... Hoping before Christmas but not so sure.
right on congrats on the new pad!!!

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
another Cali guy checking in!!!! hopefully i get a 30oz bat and a glove. and a Red Rider bee bee gun!!!!

bjh1997

D Swinger
so sent out to a maple leaf fan is getting some new swag along with some local goodies like he was hoping for.hope he can put his 26oz bats in the new carrier!

ONDASEVEN

THE FIRE BIRD
you dirtry mother ****er!!!!! hahahahahahahaha just wait until next time i see you at a tourney.....

My bad jack Idk wut they say ur #1 in my book I'm in Colorado for a few more months bro so turny ball is out of the ? Till mid Feb or may

Basehitter76

NC on 3!!!!!
just got my gift from GTI44

27oz One 1.20, a well broken in Kelley glove & a pair of Versus batting gloves..

wanna say thanks bro it will all come in real handy, have a merry xmas to you and your family!

chazerous

I got my package today, I was really hooked up. I couldnt fit everything in the picture, but Demar BP jacket and batting gloves, Personalized jersey and team hat from my SS team, and a pair of beats by DRE!!!!! You are a good man madbeers, thank you again.
20121203_163632.jpg

Last edited:

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
got my gifts from Chazerous today!!!! HOLY ****!!!! I AM BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS! thank you so much. every thing you sent is great! the shirts a little big but after one wash, itll shrink and fit me normal. Bad Mother ****er leather wallet. 30oz J2u with receipt aaaaaaaannnndddd

an autographed softball from CL22 himself!!!!!!!!

thanks Chazerous!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

HPIM0098-2.jpg

HPIM0101-3.jpg

chazerous

got my gifts from Chazerous today!!!! HOLY ****!!!! I AM BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS! thank you so much. every thing you sent is great! the shirts a little big but after one wash, itll shrink and fit me normal. Bad Mother ****er leather wallet. 30oz J2u with receipt aaaaaaaannnndddd

an autographed softball from CL22 himself!!!!!!!!

thanks Chazerous!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

HPIM0098-2.jpg

HPIM0101-3.jpg

Glad you like everything. I figured a little too big is better than too small, being blazers and oregon duck fan, I couldnt bring myself to buy any lakers or USC swag for you, so I had to go with dodgers.

Losdoyers13

Glad you like everything. I figured a little too big is better than too small, being blazers and oregon duck fan, I couldnt bring myself to buy any lakers or USC swag for you, so I had to go with dodgers.

Good gifts bro... Way to go! Can't go wrong with j2 or Dodgers

Losdoyers13

I got my package today, I was really hooked up. I couldnt fit everything in the picture, but Demar BP jacket and batting gloves, Personalized jersey and team hat from my SS team, and a pair of beats by DRE!!!!! You are a good man madbeers, thank you again.
20121203_163632.jpg

Another sick hook up... Your SS came thru big time

Losdoyers13

He signed it and left it at the factory for me, I didnt get any input on what he wrote.

I'm just giving jack a hard time bro... He knows he will never live that down. I probably should of asked flip and CL to sign one of my LHB balls but figured having a burger eating contest was a better idea at the time. Maybe next time around