What's it worth....

milkfisher

Addicted to Softballfans
#1 I've got an OG supremacy that is seriously webbed up and is a SMOKIN' hot gamer. 30oz end load NR. Haven't played Utrip in a couple years. No plan to. I guess I need to let her go. Good asking price?

26oz virus morphed end load in good condition. Just too light. Fair asking price?

Not looking to get rich, I need funds to buy my son a combat Ll bat!!!

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
The supremacy will probably go cheaper as not alot of people want a 30oz bat much less a 30oz endload

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotcha. There was one at PIAS and I had comtemplated picking it up a long time ago, but never did.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
See that is your problem. Don't let people be liars. Just go ahead and do it so they tell the truth when they accuse you. Unfortunately I have never been accused :(

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I never swung one. Were they bad or something?
Meh. Not good out of the wrapper, but when you put a ton of hits on it, it didn't completely suck. Never reaches "good" level.

It was a 2009 bat... the first post-ABI releases from most manufacturers were a big letdown from the previous year, and manufacturers hadn't figured out how to build for the new test. Other 2009's were the ASA Titan, Reveal line, etc. The only one that was good was the RD28, and if you didn't like handle flex and endload, it wasn't for you.

#1 I've got an OG supremacy that is seriously webbed up and is a SMOKIN' hot gamer. 30oz end load NR. Haven't played Utrip in a couple years. No plan to. I guess I need to let her go. Good asking price?

26oz virus morphed end load in good condition. Just too light. Fair asking price?

Not looking to get rich, I need funds to buy my son a combat Ll bat!!!
Maybe $50 apiece...

Once you get it, then you can make it lighter....lol
You do that to a GS that is seriously webbed, and it might fall apart in your bat bag.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
They're cheeeeaaaap. Good pickup if you need a BP bat that gets hot after a million swings.

Agreed, I almost had one a couple different times on here but missed out. It would never hit gamer status for me tho.....I have a feeling it wouldnt touch a USSSA Avarice, spiked, Derby Boys, or Wanted.....oh that wanted is amazing!!! I wish the fields here were half way dry to hit today (suppose to be 60) but there still is some snow on the ground. I want to hit outside :(

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There's like 2 feet of snow here and it's 9 degrees. I hate you.

Actually, it's 18. I just checked. And also last year at the time it was in the 50's. Where is this global warming the idiots are always crying about?!

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer

Actually, it's 18. I just checked. And also last year at the time it was in the 50's. Where is this global warming the idiots are always crying about?!

I keep saying that. Today is a fluke day tho, suppose to be 60 then back to a high of 40 for the next two weeks. I want spring damn it lol.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

Global warming doesn't mean we're going to see a 10+ degree rise in the daily average...but it does mean more crazy fluctuation.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I keep saying that. Today is a fluke day tho, suppose to be 60 then back to a high of 40 for the next two weeks. I want spring damn it lol.

I want spring toooo!

Global warming doesn't mean we're going to see a 10+ degree rise in the daily average...but it does mean more crazy fluctuation.

Oh no, they developed a term for that years back when global warming was rebutted... climate change. :)