Whats on your Super Bowl menu

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
We are making taco cupcakes. Also providing a ton of fresh fruits. The wife is making a vanilla cake with koolaid in it with whipped cream topping. You make the cake, then put a lot hole in it and pour koolaid over the top and chill.

Chris21er

Star Player
yummy we r BBQing some ribs, BBQ chicken, bbq pork, pork & beans, baked potatoes with bacan cheese and peppers.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Talking about cupcakes and cake and koolaid...for a SB menu. You're sleepin if you think the feminization of western culture is BS.

Marshenko

I'm just gonna eat a mess of wings, probably individually quick frozen then reheated in my Maytag oven.

Audit is Monday-Tuesday, halftime is bedtime.

3XC

Big Truss
I'm just gonna eat a mess of wings, probably individually quick frozen then reheated in my Maytag oven.

Audit is Monday-Tuesday, halftime is bedtime.

The yearly audit that used to be in July right before FHN on a Friday but is now on a Monday in February, that audit?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm boycotting til they move it to Saturday night.....like any good event you get ****canned to should be

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Grand Marnier Wings and ribs
those sounds good
the **** is a taco cupcake?
wonton wrapper things in the cupcake pan and then put the meat in it, crushed up chips, cheese. And any other toppings you wish. Baking of course. you can put the wonton down, then refried beans, then wonton, then meat and cheese and then bake.

Boiled crawfish, crabs and shrimp. I think somebody is making a pastalaya too.

my **** sucks compared to that.

dynamcpunk

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the Taco man coming over to make TJ taco's, plus the normal chips and dips and crap like that. Also got a keg of Dale's Pale Ale in the Kegerator already just waiting to be tapped on sunday.