whats the best New combat out

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
Most of my team is going crazy for the new Wanted Utrip. I'm having better success with the Portent, but it has the amount of endload I really like as opposed to the sledge hammer like endload of the wanted.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Both G2 bats are top notch.......also
from the above statements I would have to say all of them are great!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most of my team is going crazy for the new Wanted Utrip. I'm having better success with the Portent, but it has the amount of endload I really like as opposed to the sledge hammer like endload of the wanted.

My teammate is really killing it with my Portent, but I do a little better with the Wanted because it is more endloaded.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
I'm thinking the verdict on best bat won't be until May when all the bats are finally released and the east coast gets something that resembles spring time :D

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
I have yet to find one that won't perform. It has more to do with what type of bat you prefer. Stiff vs Flex, Heavy Loaded vs More Balanced. Your swing it self can be a determining factor. For instance, I personally do not hit the Wanted line well but with the DB or POR line of bats I do. I do know people who love the Wanteds. The difference is they have more of an arc swing with their actual hand movement whereas I have more of a inline swing with my hands. Which watching people swings over the last few years. I have come to notice, and no it is not always the case, Most people with an arc swing tend to prefer to swing 2-piece bats and people with inline swings tend to prefer 1-piece bats.

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Last years UTRIP Wanted. Kicks ass and i so durable it would survive a nuclear bomb