Whats the best portible pitching screen?

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Check out the Pitch Safe screen. It is a little pricey at $300 plus shipping but worth the money. It sets up and is broken down easily in about 30 seconds. All the components break down into the base of the screen and is very easy to carry and transport. I have had mine for 4 years and feel it is one of the best softball purchases I have made!

Legend 94

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a fan of the Juggs screen. It's solid, sets up and tears down quickly and has durability second to none.

Milo0510

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree 100% with the Juggs screen, 4 years going.. 0 issues,. and that's with using in the Pacific Northwest, so its gotten wet plenty
I'm a fan of the Juggs screen. It's solid, sets up and tears down quickly and has durability second to none.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Check out the Pitch Safe screen. It is a little pricey at $300 plus shipping but worth the money. It sets up and is broken down easily in about 30 seconds. All the components break down into the base of the screen and is very easy to carry and transport. I have had mine for 4 years and feel it is one of the best softball purchases I have made!
Nothing even close. We use them in our league and we are on our 4th year with them.

Dan411

Star Player
Jugs lite-flite is awesome. I have had mine for about two years now. No structural issues or even visible wear-and-tear issues. The frame has taken a few hot shots and not even dented. Quality product for a reasonable price.

Zarkoff500

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree with the jugs. Set up takes a few minutes and the net can get caught on the quick release buttons but very durable and sturdy. No signs of significant wear after 2+ years also getting soaked in the PNW.