What's the best roller bag?

JDM215

Addicted to Softballfans
hold 8 bats. durable wheels. durable zippers. has 18375817 different pockets for different items and valuables. grab the divider too. keeps everything organized instead of at the bottom of the bag

JF_305

Extra Hitter
I have the Tanel R.A.G.E. 360 and I love it, holds my gloves, up to 8 bats, has two separate compartments for cleats and many other pokets for misc. stuff. I have in my bag, 2 rawlings Pro preffered, two bats 8 pairs of batting gloves, two cleats, one turf, a first aid kit, some sleeves and about a dozen balls and the bag still feels empty.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
I have the Tanel R.A.G.E. 360 and I love it, holds my gloves, up to 8 bats, has two separate compartments for cleats and many other pokets for misc. stuff. I have in my bag, 2 rawlings Pro preffered, two bats 8 pairs of batting gloves, two cleats, one turf, a first aid kit, some sleeves and about a dozen balls and the bag still feels empty.

I agree. I've had a few different rollers and nothing has compared to the Rage 360.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I loved my 3N2 Roller Bag as all the 3N2 products. Looking for a new one but reluctant to buy another one as it seems the quality at 3N2 has gone done based on my last 4 purchases.

Rytaz1

Addicted to Softballfans
I just recently started working with someone that can get me really good deals on Demar and Easton bags but being I haven't used anything but my boombah backpack in a cpl yrs I haven't looked at many rollers so thanks for the input guys.

Sel

Addicted to Softballfans
Best bag depends on what YOUR needs are. Whether you desire, features like multiple pockets, backpack straps, or large bat capacity, vs. larger overall size for a helmet, shinguards, bat weight sleeves, multiple gloves, etc.

I've had the Boombah Beast bag and found it be an excelent bag. I've also had a simple TPS Genesis wheeled bag and found that to be nice, but not near the level of the Boombah, but it was also probably 1/3 of the Boombah's price.

I just recently purchased the Worth 454 Ultimate Players wheeled bag, and for the price I'm not sure you'll find a another wheeled bag that has such large volumne, yet also offers a fair amount of smaller pockets. Price will dictage what is the BEST bag for you, since price will dictate how many features the bag has. The Cage and Boombah bags are nice, but will suck more out of your pocket. Just my $.02.

Good Luck with your buying decision. Oh, I did review that Worth bag, just check one of my prior posts.

OldguyinHavasu

Addicted to Softballfans
The best one is the one that matches the piping on my jock strap...accessorize to win, don't orry about hitting, catching, throwing or running, its the accessories that matter.