Whats the deal with collecting jerseys?

snacks

Never understood this. Why would you want a jersey from some team you don't play on?

seinfeld_jerry_240x260_052820041524.jpg

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
why do people in general collect **** in general? because thats what they like to do an there hobby....who cares..theres worse things in my opinion that people collect besides jerseys

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
I see what u mean.. I do find it odd buying a used jersey with some sponsor 1500 miles away. Wearing it would be odd. Guy asks you if that was that uppers team your on.. Then he asks why does it say Hicksville, Kentucky on the back. (no offense to the Kentucky residents). I think no location on the back and a nickname rather than a last name is ok to pull off.

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
I don't really "collect" jerseys.. but I do wear one almost everyday. they are just more comfortable then regular t-shirts.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a bit of an odd t-shirt collector. Anything that looks good and is unique. Never dawned on me to buy used jerseys though. I've got enough from past teams I've played for, too many even.

theBOMBsquad

Addicted to Softballfans
I won't buy a jersey if it has a city or state on it or of it has someone's name on it. Excellent for summer BP when you want something loose

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
ive looked to buy a couple but can never find any ones that catch my eye that have #23 and are a Large

alberts35

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought one from a team called Northeast Beast....think it was really Crimedog's team. I never played for them but living in NY it was a good shirt, plus I wear it every week now that I am on a jersey-less team...

usmcluberti

Banned User
winner winner

oh come now. dish said many good things about you, don't down play me.

Country is gtg...I played all of one tourney last year and about 6 league nights...I didn't do so hot :D

But this year I'm back at it, anyways carry on with whatever this is