What's the deal with....?

thaynes

The monsta owner? Haven't been around and hear he's a douche nozzle apparently. Just curious

The monsta owner? Haven't been around and hear he's a douche nozzle apparently. Just curious

Are you looking to try one? I have a DNA, and know a couple of people that have a few of them. I'm sure we could try and set up getting into a tunnel if that's what you're looking to do.

If you need any info of the owner shoot me a text. I'll tell you everything I know. Good and bad.

I'm sure this will get deleted once its found and starts getting ridiculous.

antneeb3

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude definately lacks people skills. His bats are pretty good but his attitude is what's gonna drive customers away. It sure did for me at least. If you say anything negative about his bats, he will attack you and try to insult you. Dude is a douche

Bowhunter99

Addicted to Softballfans
As long as you're not a dumbass, he's pretty cool. Some of the best customer service I've had. Plus the bats are right up there, if not better, than all the "big" name companies.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I've read a few things about him and seen screenshots of the way he talks to people, and threatens about using his "M" as a logo...it's a ****ing M dude!!!

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
He is a douchnozzle at best. Finally has a bat that compares to other top bats, but not better. Has a group of followers which uber hype his product.
Yes I have hit multiple DNA's while they are good not better than others, just as good.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
As long as you're not a dumbass, he's pretty cool. Some of the best customer service I've had. Plus the bats are right up there, if not better, than all the "big" name companies.

I had great customer service in my only experience as well.

He is a douchnozzle at best. Finally has a bat that compares to other top bats, but not better. Has a group of followers which uber hype his product.
Yes I have hit multiple DNA's while they are good not better than others, just as good.

In my experience, if you swing hard enough to activate the FIB, DNA hits low compression balls extremely well and better than anything else I have tried. If you don't, it's comparable to others.

I'm the furthest thing from a brand loyalist. I'll swing whatever feels good to me.