Whats the hottest Balanced Worth right now

Addicted to Softballfans
About 350 cuts to open up the '11 Worth Titan? Nice, I have about 250 cuts on my 28oz and was wondering how many cuts to open it up. I've been hitting .44/375's. Been hitting nice liners with it in BP so far.

midnite6

Addicted to Softballfans
Yellow Titan seems over weight and endloaded. I got rid of one for that reason and p/u another original black titan. Def balanced.

BombSquad21

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got an 09' titan and its definatly the best bat i've ever had. its now got probabaly 3k+ hits and is just stupid, webbed up so much that it looks likes it about to fall apart but no real signs or feel of durability issues, looking to get another 1k outa her!

i also own a ressy duo. while not a balanced bat i will tell you that these things are money, hits close to my titan with very very few hits. most people seem to say that the 11' mutants are about the same pop wise so if you like 2 peice you may try out one of those.

john3906

Starting Player
Fulk - hottest bat for the money right now, there are a ton of posts on the fulk if you want more info.

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
I gotta say, I love my 2011 titan 5.4L It is smoking hot, It is used as a semi team bat, we have 2 boogers, orange mayhem, and my 2011 Titan, THis thing was pretty hot about 10 hits out of the wrapper. To put it simply, we have had between the two teams I'm on in church league 5 people hit a hr with that bat that had never hit a hr before! Prior to using that bat they were all using the booger or Miken Edge. I must say it is freaking hot... my bro in law let me use his fulk and its sick to, but I can only speak from about 5 hits of experience with the fulk.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
i hate that i get "new bat anxiety" because i know you can always sell it, but never get a return on investment. I've sold all but 2 of my Worths, my 2009 JH Titan, and my Snot. Bought the snot as a team bat, and its pretty much dead at this point.

I really love the color of the 2010, but I want the workhorse...the best performer.

Snap that snout and get a fulk as a return