What's wrong with this juggy?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you asked what was wrong with the juggy. i noticed the knob was different. i pointed it out. how is that a worthless contribution? this the the first time thats been said to me for staying on topic. you demar dudes are about as fun as full blown AIDS

but if you said that to mock goosepimp cause he says that about me, then thats funny. but i dont think you went there. i dont at all.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
unless it falls off all the time, whats the big deal?

it's not the bat he paid for. it's technically illegal to use. and it looks like it would feel different, as it's not even another demarini knob.

things like this need to be disclosed before purchase. pretty simply logic I think. it's not up to the seller to decide what the buyer thinks is important.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
you asked what was wrong with the juggy. i noticed the knob was different. i pointed it out. how is that a worthless contribution? this the the first time thats been said to me for staying on topic. you demar dudes are about as fun as full blown AIDS

but if you said that to mock goosepimp cause he says that about me, then thats funny. but i dont think you went there. i dont at all.

Blah Blah Blah.:rolleyes: