Wheeled bat bag that can fit size 14 cleats and not be huge

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
OK everybody I need your help I've been looking around everywhere for a rolling bag that can hold a size 14 cleats two gloves and a hoodie. Since I take public transportation the bags are too big to fit anywhere or way too small to fit anything in Any recommendations.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
invest in some trail/turf shoes and just wear them the whole time. this is the easiest and is coming from a guy that wears 15s

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
I wear size 13 so we are talking about an inch difference. Bat pack wise I use a diamond ix3 and for my roller I use a grit ball tower.

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for some good ideas the black ops roller is a beast a little too big and the trail turf shoes are great. I had the salmons but I need some ankle protection so I had to get rid of them but I will look back into a mid cut shoe. The grit ball tower I will look at.

i have a miken roller batpack...that would fit that......i have a rip-it mask with batters helmet...2 gloves...couple of balls....knee pads for pitching...evo shields for the shins....and various other things in there..and have plenty of room....oh also has 4 slots for bats on the outside....

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
bb666b77 are you talking about the new miken roller backpack or the old one that was all black?

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Thanks for some good ideas the black ops roller is a beast a little too big and the trail turf shoes are great. I had the salmons but I need some ankle protection so I had to get rid of them but I will look back into a mid cut shoe. The grit ball tower I will look at.

You will get a lot more protection by using even a lightweight ankle brace, than relying on mid or high shoes.

bb666b77 are you talking about the new miken roller backpack or the old one that was all black?

i have had mine for about 3 yrs now......mine is basically all black....with 1 big pocket..and 2 others that are fairly good size.....to me it looks like a carry on pack you would use on a plane...extend handle and all.....except handle is not a single with a tee....

Last edited: