Need Help When???

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
When is it okay to leave NGTG feedback? Sent payment for a bat a week ago. His last message back stated he received the payment and he'll get me shipping info. 7 days later and haven't heard a peep. Thoughts?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Has he been on or did you get a read receipt?

Also, did you try the email address that you sent the money to?

Not saying your jumping the gun since I got a bat from the east coast in 2 days last week.:)

Maybe a help needed?

Last edited:

KannonsDad

**** you
I don't understand why people don't communicate. When I ship something, I immediately take a pic of the shipping receipt and send it via pm. It takes 30 seconds. As a buyer, I always assume the item was not shipped until I receive tracking info. If I were you, I'd out the guy. You'll be surprised how fast you'll get answers

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Has he been on or did you get a read receipt?

Also, did you try the email address that you sent the money to?

Not saying your jumping the gun since I got a bat from the east coast in 2 days last week.:)

Maybe a help needed?

Don't know what a read receipt is. The last time he was on was the 19th. Maybe a help needed? Not sure what that is either Bird. Great idea about emailing the PayPal address.

I don't understand why people don't communicate. When I ship something, I immediately take a pic of the shipping receipt and send it via pm. It takes 30 seconds. As a buyer, I always assume the item was not shipped until I receive tracking info. If I were you, I'd out the guy. You'll be surprised how fast you'll get answers

Communication is key. I would rather bug the guy with info and updates rather than nothing at all.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Don't know what a read receipt is. The last time he was on was the 19th. Maybe a help needed? Not sure what that is either Bird. Great idea about emailing the PayPal address.
l.

Ok, a Help needed with their username in the title might get a friend to let them know you are looking for them.

If you go to your private message control panel there is an option called track messages, it should tell you if he read your pm.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
My mail has been AWFUL this holiday season so I hope that's what your issue is brother... USPS just doesn't care in the big cities right now at all.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Took a little over a week to get a bat last week. Was showing shipped and at a 2nd facility with no updates for days. Finally showed.

That said, I had shipping info to be able to see that so I wasn't too worried. If you sell something, and don't communicate the follow-up, that is bs. Personally, if you can't do it you should wait til a time you can to do your dealings. If you are going to be gone, still can leave the buyer hanging but if absence comm'd prior isn't quite as bad.

Limbo is just not a fun place to be for anybody. Just don't put that on peeps.

rat bastard

3 things when you sell something online...........Communicate....Communicate.....Communicate......hopefully the selling comes through for you

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Thanks for the responses fellas. Just like giving guys the benefit of the doubt. I'll give it a few more days and we'll see.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
You're more patient than me. No communication after a week? Id atleast out the person to see about getting some answers. Too much longer and Id be filing a paypal claim to get my money back. All it takes is a single message to put the buyer at ease. I do like Kannon said and take a picture of the label or receipt and send it to the buyer via PM. Hes got all the pertinent information he needs.

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
I shipped bats from MD to NM on the 20th.... Tracking never shows and I got confirmation from the other party they where delivered today...

sleepin4matty

Management Material
so what's going on with this? It's been 4 days since an update and by my rough math 13 days since you sent payment