Where are the pix of the Z2K?

M Roberts

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought I read somewhere that pix would be posted today? Guess im a little too anxious...

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
I want to post them to show everyone so damn bad. Lol. I was asked to wait though. If someone snaps a picture of one and posts it you'll see it sooner. I love the anticipation this bat has going for it...

chad783

Addicted to Softballfans
So has it been confirmed then that the new 2013 TPS bats will be called z2000? I also heard that Tim Coco will have a signature bat as well. Anyone hear that too?

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Yes, they are called the Z-2000 for 2013. The graphics are nice. Nothing like what you've ever seen from Louisville Slugger or anyone for that matter.

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans
Ill snap a picture tonight at the Major for you all. ill try to get a few of them. think Shopp plays at 7 maybe have it for ya around 730 depending how hammered i am

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Well the cats out of the bag. As long as Hank knows I didn't do it. Lol. I told you, the design is like nothing you've seen. I love it...

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
What date did they say you could release the photos?

You need these.

Chatham-Kent-20120511-00157.jpg

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Well the cats out of the bag. As long as Hank knows I didn't do it. Lol. I told you, the design is like nothing you've seen. I love it...

Mike M from TPS Canada said ok :)

Some of the best graphics ive ever seen on a bat!
Z Hype machine in Canada is running strong! :D:cool:

metz225

Addicted to Softballfans
Are the Z2000's being offered for broken 2011/2012 Z1000's as warranty return? <Fingers crossed for a yes>

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
Are the Z2000's being offered for broken 2011/2012 Z1000's as warranty return? <Fingers crossed for a yes>

hope so...I just sent one off today and they told me I wouldnt be getting a replacement until the end of June or the beginning of July. Sending in a utrip 27 balanced

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
I am sure I will end up with one as I don't really care what the bats look like that I swing, but I am not a huge fan of the graphics. Too much going on and too similar to the old Worth Copperhead bats (that were supposed to look like snake skin) from when I was 10.