Where can I get these?

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Japan, the Bay, a certain site where K-Klub Mizzy's are found. Somewhat difficult to find, but they're out there. In my experience the palm leather does not hold up as well as the Mizuno Pro gloves in the states but they def have the cool factor. Palm is thinner. So if you use a taped grip they tear easily especially if you tape over the knob and drop a finger, but if you use the stock grip or a conventional two handed grip (not overlap) they would probably hold up fine.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
IMG_7506_zps50aade90.jpg

IMG_7507_zps0aa6f941.jpg

these are similar, pro grade and very nice...

JHall0518

Hitting infield singles
I don't like the seam by the thumb. I always get a blister there because I drop 2 and overlap. I prefer gloves with no seems on the palms because of that reason.

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
I don't like the seam by the thumb. I always get a blister there because I drop 2 and overlap. I prefer gloves with no seems on the palms because of that reason.

hard to explain, but the way they stitch the double leather palm in that area is kinda the reverse of the way other gloves with a seam there do it. so basically there is no irritation or discomfort in that area even when you drop a finger or two. in fact it may actually prevent you from getting a blister there.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Both pictures of the batting gloves would match our team well! Might have to look into getting a pair.