Which bat?

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
Hey fellers just back in the game after a three-year layoff. Last Demarini bat I swung was an ASA Juggy. While I liked the bat I could not get used to the flex feel of the 2-piece design.

I am playing USSSA now and see there are some 2-piece with "one piece" feels to them. So, which bat should I get---Cartel, LC5, Stadium, or something different? Our league hits 40/325s. Any help would be appreciated.

TRaj2327

If you like the soft feel of the Juggy but want a stiffer feel I would go for the Legend or a well broken in Stadium.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
If you like the soft feel of the Juggy but want a stiffer feel I would go for the Legend or a well broken in Stadium.

just throwing thisout there........................................................................................................................................the Juggy is not anywhere near soft feeling till 700 + swings.

Honestly........flex does not equal soft feeling. And if this is what you meant, :) Everybody should get a Legend:)

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't tried the Cartel, but we did great hitting the 325's in hot temps (85 to 104 degrees) with my 30oz Legend and 28oz Stadium. I had a few HR's in tournament games in the heat using the 325's. When it cooled off at night we were launching some bombs. Personally, I loved my LC5 Legend but it cracked on a low 60's night :( Both bats were also launching the .44/375's too. I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the three you listed.

Find someone that has them locally and ask to try them out in BP. That's the best way to find out which one you prefer.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't tried the Cartel, but we did great hitting the 325's in hot temps (85 to 104 degrees) with my 30oz Legend and 28oz Stadium. I had a few HR's in tournament games in the heat using the 325's. When it cooled off at night we were launching some bombs. Personally, I loved my LC5 Legend but it cracked on a low 60's night :( Both bats were also launching the .44/375's too. I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the three you listed.

Find someone that has them locally and ask to try them out in BP. That's the best way to find out which one you prefer.

Should not have been BP'n' the Legend after broken in :(

TRaj2327

just throwing thisout there........................................................................................................................................the Juggy is not anywhere near soft feeling till 700 + swings.

Honestly........flex does not equal soft feeling. And if this is what you meant, :) Everybody should get a Legend:)

Not what I meant. I was strictly talking about the barrel. The barrel of the Juggy feels much more like the Legend than it does the Cartel but still retains that 1-piece feel.