which cleats ...

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
3N2 makes a nice one. For me they are comfortable and all the 3N2's that I have owned have stood up to the long season.

solid95z

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a hard time finding cleats since they all seem to run narrow now days. I bought a pair of Under Armour Yard III Mid cleats. One of if not the most comfortable pair of cleats I have ever owned.

Last edited:

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Anything Mizuno. I used to wear Nike 2k4 cleats then I bought some Mizuno 9 spikes and it is night and day you wouldn't even know you're wearing cleats they are so light. The traction you get from cleats can't be matched by turfs

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I have a hard time finding cleats since they all seem to run narrow now days. I bought a pair of Under Armour Yard III Mid cleats. One of if not the most comfortable pair of cleats I have ever owned.

That is what I like about the 3N2's. They seam to run wider and have a higher instep on the mid's making them easier to get on and off.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
2 years ago I bought a couple of pairs of mizuno turf trainers. They were on special for $13/pair:) I like them a lot.

MikeinNJ

Manager
i use the Under Armour Yard III Mid cleats also. I've worn them all day in tournaments and never had any sore feet, you can get them for a decent price also $50-60 range.

solid95z

Addicted to Softballfans
i use the Under Armour Yard III Mid cleats also. I've worn them all day in tournaments and never had any sore feet, you can get them for a decent price also $50-60 range.
I totally agree! I paid $60 for mine & love them

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
3n2 Pulse Metal Cleat

3n2's Pulse has a full cushioned midsole for maximum comfort. This is the shoe we have on several current MLB players.

Strap into premium, pro-level performance with the 3N2 PULSE+ baseball cleats. The heart of PULSE+ performance is 3N2’s most advanced outsole to date. It's a proprietary nine-spike configuration with optimized cleat placement and variable cleat lengths that enhance lateral quickness and enable explosive acceleration. Despite their outer toughness, these cleats remain comfortable thanks to a full-length EVA midsole that supports and cushions the forefoot, minimizing cleat pressure points. The upper is high-grade patent leather and lightweight suede. The toe is shielded against wear with a rugged TPU bumper. Exo TPU heel counter and internal fit straps provide support to the ankle and a consistent fit

10419_black_white_profile.jpg

10419_black_white_outsole.jpg

tasheleman

Addicted to Softballfans
Prolly shouldnt get metals though! Crdawg let me know when those combat 3n2 become available!

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Prolly shouldnt get metals though! Crdawg let me know when those combat 3n2 become available!

Those ComBat custom turfs were a special order of $75 delivered and we are only making what is ordered. If you are interested send me a PM and I'll add you to the order.

Eyecandy

Star Player
Recently purchased Tanel 360, and so far, love them! Most comfie I have ever worn. WAY nicer than my under armour and Nike I have tried.
I wanted high top, and wide, since I broke my ankle last season. These fit the bill, and also superior comfort for foot sides. Can't say enough about customer service.