Which New 2-piece B1.0 or L1.0

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
I want to buy one of the new 26oz USSSA 2 piece Easton's and am looking for some feedback on which one to get. I haven't tried a 2 piece bat before.

I've swung the OG Flex and OG SCX2 as well as I have SPSYN100 Synergy all balanced but I do swing the Avarice alot and Z2000 occasionally which both have slight endloads. All bats I swing are 26oz. I'm not a power hitter so I'm thinking the flex of the 2 piece may help a bit for some distance.

Trying to decide between the 26oz B1.0 or L1.0

Thanks everyone.....................

Last edited:

MU12

Coach
I have the B1 and have swung the L1. Both are great bats. It's really going to depend on whether you prefer Balanced or Endload.

If you are looking for distance then I would think the L1 would be your best bet. Can't go wrong either way.

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
All bats you mentioned are long barrel bats. If you feel comfortable w those the B1 is the way to go. I currently have both bats and you can tell a little difference in the L1 and B1 as far as swing weight. At this point it would all be about preference. If I were you I would definitely try the B1

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Both bats are going to perform similarly, its going to come down to which one you feel most comfortable with, the B1 is more similar in balance point and barrel length as the other bats you have swung. FWIW the B2 is going to swing the most like the bats you mentioned and is also a great stick and reason you are looking for a 2 piece?