Which new Demarini has the most handle flex?

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I prefer a bat with handle flex. Out of the 2014-2015's, which flex the most? Association not important.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
the Juggy will be the most "flexy". as is usual. also, the INSAN3 does have some give to it, not as much as the juggy tho. I'd say it falls in between the Juggy and the Cl22 as far as stiffness in the handle…hope this helps

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I was planning on picking up the 14' Juggy because of the price. I swing the geezer for seniors and always loved the RD. How about for utrip?

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
J3u would be the closest for utrip. It's a tank though. Start bp now in 30°weather and you might see a line of webbing by march

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I have thought about the J3u but heard it wasn't that great. I have hit the DC41 but prefer Demarini and a smaller knob.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Future equals the next weight up of a DC41 in performance and swing weight. Future has a little more handle flex but I wouldn't call either flexy, nothing like the Juggy.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
I know there are used (maybe close to being broken in, or closer than a new one) J3U's out there. You just got to get someone to come up off one of 'em. :eek:

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I know there are used (maybe close to being broken in, or closer than a new one) J3U's out there. You just got to get someone to come up off one of 'em. :eek:

Once someone has gone to the work of breaking in a J3u it's doubtful they'll let it go.