Which one would you recommend

Steve lau

I have been swing the 2016 u-trip flipper and the 2017 dinger slinger both in a 26oz and love how they feel. Which of the 2018 or 2019 would swing similar to those two bats.

TRaj2327

Either a 2019 Nautalai because it will have an aluminum handle, or a twisted mistress. The mistress also has an aluminum handle.

Party mafia

The 2018 tm and not a lie are both on sale. The dinger slinger swing on the heavier side for me. I would get the 2018 not a lie since it is on sale now that the 2019 not a lie is coming out mid November.

joonyah9

Addicted to Softballfans
2019 Nautalai will be available in a Balance as well as an Endload. Both are hot AF too

SB4Life21

The Twisted Mistress will be Closest to them. However those bats have a Divergence Gap Barrel so the feel will be a little bit different on impact. I dont believe they will be duplicating the Uflip/DS moving forward.

Steve lau

The Twisted Mistress will be Closest to them. However those bats have a Divergence Gap Barrel so the feel will be a little bit different on impact. I dont believe they will be duplicating the Uflip/DS moving forward.
Not really worried on the feel of the barrel. I really like how the Uflip/DS had that midload feel to them. I would like to find another DeMarini with the midload feel.