Which QB?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I just traded Aaron Rodgers for Jamaal Charles, so now I have a QB decision.

Big Ben @ Titans

Andrew Luck @ Jets

Currently have Ben in.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Gut instinct was Ben, but I keep thinking about how good Luck has been playing. I'm gonna end up just staying with Ben.

mihklo

Luck keeps putting up solid numbers because his def is bad. Good qb plus 50+ attempts a game is great for fantasy.

I'm in the same situation. Debating starting him over rg3. I think rg3 has more upside but I also think luck is the safer play.

joee5

Addicted to Softballfans
Luck keeps putting up solid numbers because his def is bad. Good qb plus 50+ attempts a game is great for fantasy.

I'm in the same situation. Debating starting him over rg3. I think rg3 has more upside but I also think luck is the safer play.

RG3 still drunk or recovered?? That's the question.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
What a dumbass. Giving me **** for questioning between Ben and rivers and you can't decide between Ben and luck. Such a derp. And it looks like rivers might be the play.

Is this serious? The Titans give up a lot more points and a lot more yards than the Broncos.

Last edited:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
big ben had a decent game, can't believe he only threw one td, thank god for the yard amount....i started him in a league last nite, had to since cam newton is on bye

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
What a dumbass. Giving me **** for questioning between Ben and rivers and you can't decide between Ben and luck. Such a derp. And it looks like rivers might be the play.

I'll put money on luck's point total being within 3 points of Ben's.

Its pretty easy to say Rivers might be the play after Ben has played. I'll put up the screenshot of the asskicking I deliver after the week is over. I got 21 from Ben.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
He would've had 2 TDs but for the PI against Antonio Brown...which also made for a ****ty night for Brown, still good night for Ben.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker

Its pretty easy to say Rivers might be the play after Ben has played. I'll put up the screenshot of the asskicking I deliver after the week is over. I got 21 from Ben.

That was my point Ben and Rivers are going to be close. Yeah pit was playing te titans but they have zero run game and zero offensive line. Rivers has both even though they are playing Denver who doesn't have the defense they had last year. Ben and rivers way more of a toss up than Ben and luck.

mihklo

I disagree with ya lance. Look at the numbers luck has put up thus far. Going into this week he was top 10 in points ( at least in my league) and that is with having a bye.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker

Good call. Fantasy Guru right here. I would hold off running around the site spouting off stupidity.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Good call. Fantasy Guru right here. I would hold off running around the site spouting off stupidity.

Here's the team I asked about. Lets see what your team is up to...

photo-1.jpg

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
What the **** does that have to do with looking like an idiot running around talking **** and then turning around and asking an even dumber question than I was asking?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Its not a dumber question. You seem to be the only one to think that and with your 1-4 team in an 8 team league I can see why.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Yes, my guys have underperformed out their ass. I have admitted that. Just admit that asking about Ben or Rivers is nowhere near as questionable as Luck or Ben. That's all I am saying.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I disagree with ya lance. Look at the numbers luck has put up thus far. Going into this week he was top 10 in points ( at least in my league) and that is with having a bye.

Here's one who agrees with me. Up until today.....Luck > Rivers. Who knows what Rivers will do tomorrow.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Here's one who agrees with me. Up until today.....Luck > Rivers. Who knows what Rivers will do tomorrow.

Haha. We play ball together, and I believe he has luck on his team. Just stop running around being an ass acting like asking about two legit seasoned qbs is so out of this world retarded.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Haha. We play ball together, and I believe he has luck on his team. Just stop running around being an ass acting like asking about two legit seasoned qbs is so out of this world retarded.

Stop being butt hurt in the fantasy football section after you ask a dumb question.

You are the first person who I have ever seen basically ask about their entire starting roster.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Ok, ok, ok, fine...I'll make a deal with you. You stop asking stupid questions and I'll stop being an *******...deal?

PS: Its fantasy football, I'm just funnin' ya. Lighten up.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Stop being butt hurt in the fantasy football section after you ask a dumb question.

You are the first person who I have ever seen basically ask about their entire starting roster.

Only derps and pigs lay in their own ****. Which are you?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Yes, my guys have underperformed out their ass. I have admitted that. Just admit that asking about Ben or Rivers is nowhere near as questionable as Luck or Ben. That's all I am saying.

You can admit you were wrong any time now.