Which should be my next Combat purchase?

VolsBy100

I will be playing ASA in one league and USSSA in my other 2 leagues. I have a 2015 USSSA db, an ASA Extinction and a 2016 AV are in the mail. Should I purchase a Avarice G5 or a 2016 Rogo (green/Gray) dual stamp? Thanks in advance. I’ve just discovered the forum and it’s been a ton of help.

Normy

If you want a good dually, the Rogo should serve you well if you like the balanced feel. I had the 26 and it swung like a toothpick. Too light for me so I sold it to one of the coed girls. Currently have the Avarice G5 in 27 and it has a nice 1 oz endload even though it is advertised as .5 oz. It's a Combat thing. Hits well and has that classic crack on impact, just takes a little longer break in. It really all depends on what you're looking for, both very nice sticks.

VolsBy100

If you want a good dually, the Rogo should serve you well if you like the balanced feel. I had the 26 and it swung like a toothpick. Too light for me so I sold it to one of the coed girls. Currently have the Avarice G5 in 27 and it has a nice 1 oz endload even though it is advertised as .5 oz. It's a Combat thing. Hits well and has that classic crack on impact, just takes a little longer break in. It really all depends on what you're looking for, both very nice sticks.
The Rogo only comes in 26 and I’m thinking it might be too light. I can swing a 26 with a EL but balanced and I feel like I can’t control it. Thanks for the input. Every time I read something on Combat I always see you input. It’s greatly appreciated

Normy

The Rogo only comes in 26 and I’m thinking it might be too light. I can swing a 26 with a EL but balanced and I feel like I can’t control it. Thanks for the input. Every time I read something on Combat I always see you input. It’s greatly appreciated
Lol, I'm the Combat kid/fish guy around here haha

D-ROCK13

The antivirus and avarice are good choices for dual stamp, also the combatant15 or grienart275 or dirty 275

Normy

One went off on eBay the other day barely used for $64
Every now and then you can time it right. Bought an og Dirty last year for $60 in pristine condition. Then like an idiot I sold it lol. That's one bat I'd like to have back

Normy

Pull the trigger and put it straight in the trash when it arrives.
Lol! Can't speak for the pink Derby Boys but just picked up an agent orange on the bay for $65. It's always a gamble purchasing a 6 year old bat but it had the original grip and looked mint. Here's to hoping.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got a utrip portent for sale on here for less than that db pretty sure . Niw 27 oz. I can find the selling thread for you if you can't find it.

VolsBy100

I've got a utrip portent for sale on here for less than that db pretty sure . Niw 27 oz. I can find the selling thread for you if you can't find it.
Sure man, I would love to look at it. I bought a Demarini new breed today just to have in the bag. Our Church is pretty good size but we haven’t had a team in a few years. I don’t know what kind of guys we have playing this year so I wanted a cheap team bat that I didn’t mind getting damaged