Which usssa demarini with 52/275 balls

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
Looking to buy another demarini bat but for usssa tourney play.
We usually hit the hot dot plus balls here.
Which usssa bat to get for this ball?
Or should I just get a different bat from another manufacture?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
any of them. Find the weighting that you like.
My choice is the Mad Dawg.................It gets me

THESHOE

Starting Player
CL22 with 12" barrel and EL

If you like more balanced 13" AM utrip is the best I've hit to date and currently in my repertoire of gamers.

Jangle.Leg

Lighter the better!
Used my 26.5 future against them in 100 degree heat. Bounced a few off the 350ft wall. Future has my vote.

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
Its more about feel and weight, they'll all hit them...I like my '14 ONE for .52s its a stiff bat and I like smashing knuckling line drives, others like the softer barrel bats, just try a few out

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Echoing what others are saying. They all hit that ball well. I go with the future because I love the endload

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
In Asa I have the black aftermath and it crushes the ball.
I like end loads also. Is the future same as the aftermath with an end load or diff bat all around?
I was just about deadest on an usssa aftermath but I need to look into the future now.
Lsx, it just seems that certain bats hit the 52s better if they were made for them.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I've yet to find a bat that hits a 52 better than anything else. Designed for a 52 would mostly indicate not made to hit 44's due to durability purposes, IMO.

Joker

its like people just ask questions without actually looking at all the threads on here. lets just delete all threads over 3 days old. there is no point keeping them

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
In Asa I have the black aftermath and it crushes the ball.
I like end loads also. Is the future same as the aftermath with an end load or diff bat all around?
I was just about deadest on an usssa aftermath but I need to look into the future now.
Lsx, it just seems that certain bats hit the 52s better if they were made for them.

Different bat. 12" barrel vice 13". More of a midload on the AM vice about 1.25 oz endload on the Future. To me, they're night and day different. So much that I got rid of my AM because for me, the future swings so much smoother.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
I looked at some threads but not many state what ball they were hitting, or maybe I misd it. O well
I have the white dc41 and its a good bat. The freak black seems to be similar to it.
We swung a new pink legit yesterday, felt real good.

THESHOE

Starting Player
All of those solid options to smash the 52s if you need a thumprint stamp by the rules.

DC41 almost set the tone of performance here last year for hitting 52 with a utrip stamp.

I looked at some threads but not many state what ball they were hitting, or maybe I misd it. O well
I have the white dc41 and its a good bat. The freak black seems to be similar to it.
We swung a new pink legit yesterday, felt real good.

single wally

Professional Amateur
I've yet to find a bat that hits a 52 better than anything else. Designed for a 52 would mostly indicate not made to hit 44's due to durability purposes, IMO.

I agree, with one exception: the OG Aftermath, for me, hit 52s noticeably better than 44s. Squaring up on the ball, cutting, it did not matter, the 52s felt and came off that thing better than 44s.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Cool story bro. Not a utrip bat like the title asked though :thumb:

I agree, with one exception: the OG Aftermath, for me, hit 52s noticeably better than 44s. Squaring up on the ball, cutting, it did not matter, the 52s felt and came off that thing better than 44s.

Addicted to Softballfans
I played in a NSA tournament two weekends ago. We were using the .52/275 and both the Mad Dawg and last year's CL22 Stadium was blasting them out.