Which year is best mercy?

softballs12

Starting Player
I used to play with a buddy who had a few of the mercys. One was green one was purple. I liked them both. But that was a few years ago so i Also know a few have come out since those so im asking for todays asa ball what year/model mercy do you guys recommend.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
I actually like the newer models cause they feel slightly heavier than 26oz super balanced... folks really put the OG green on a pedestal but I felt the purple/white and later models got just as hot.

I love how durable they are.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
To me the og and purple where great got hot I used them with 44s, but they where way balanced and under sticker, except for a few purple ones that where heavier but still balanced, used the 2016 last year and with 52s was a great bat as well, 26 weighed closer to 27 with a slight endload which I liked, sold it to a teammate and plan on using it some this year, also they had/have great durability and I wish they would use the same makeup in a 12" barrell dual stamp(a hotter version of the original cl22) overall a great bat to have, just depends if you want balanced or slight endloaded

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
You may be the only one in history to say this. I liked the '14 purple WAY more than the '15. The '15 didn't feel right to me. Barrel feel was wrong. But they were all too light in the end, so I haven't even gone back to try out the '16 or '17.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
'13 and '16 felt and worked best for me, so they have my vote. They just fit "my" swing better then the other years.