White Bruiser Durability?

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Playing in a snow tournament next weekend that allows only single metal bats. My team has all composites aside from a Demarini Bruiser that I picked up for cheap recently. Will this bat last in temps of 30 degrees or will it get flat spots right away?

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
bruisers are worthless get your money back.... on a side note good luck in the tourney. and the bruiser will last the weekend, unless youre a masher

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
bruisers are worthless get your money back.... on a side note good luck in the tourney. and the bruiser will last the weekend, unless youre a masher

Haha for 99 cents it was worth it;)

I know not to spend anymore than that on a Bruiser.

ChillyBaller

No i'll be outta town. cant wait to get out there and swing. my knee actually feels better this year. you still playing for neal and water works?

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
The Bruiser is probably the worst bat Demarini makes.

You should get either an Ultimate Weapon, White Steel or Raw Steel.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
The Bruiser is probably the worst bat Demarini makes.

You should get either an Ultimate Weapon, White Steel or Raw Steel.

Yeah, so I hear. I really will never use a metal single wall again and so I don't feel like spending money on a better metal bat. I just need to know if the Bruiser can last a weekend?

Last edited:

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
No i'll be outta town. cant wait to get out there and swing. my knee actually feels better this year. you still playing for neal and water works?

Glad to hear the knee is doing better.

I'm playing for American Water Works, but I think I may just sub on Neal's team. Last year there were too many conflicting games.

ChillyBaller

Yeah, so I hear. I really will never use a metal single wall again and so I don't feel like spending money on a better metal bat. I just need to know if the Bruiser can last a weekend?

It should last the weekend. as far as staying round doubt it, considering youre a masher. as far as breaking? i would think so. its a tank, I'm loaning out my 375 that looks like a dented soup can.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal

In temps of 30 degrees? LOL. Hmmm, yeah, I think it'll last the weekend. Only one way to find out, right? :D:D:D