white thunder advance balls

iambenelliman

Starting Player
Anyone got a good line on any white TA's? Need 44 core 375 compression....found some using Google just didn't know if someone had anyone they have used. Thanks

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
The non association TA's are very good if all you need is a 44/375 ball, but they are yellow and are stamped official softball with 44/375 printed on them. The sports store of hocks are good to go.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Every time a white ball gets thrown in around here the team in the field cries and complains that they can't see it but that is all that use to be used. Just don't make any sense, but I do think the yellow ball is easier to see.

Beast28

Addicted to Softballfans
Every time a white ball gets thrown in around here the team in the field cries and complains that they can't see it but that is all that use to be used. Just don't make any sense, but I do think the yellow ball is easier to see.

Yep yep, lol. White balls were used for years, now they are invisible, camouflage, and undetectable to the naked eye! I understand safety and optic yellow but man, some people over exaggerate! Day leagues around here still use white. Under the lights is where the difference is.