Who are some other professional softballers that made it far in baseball

Lord7

Banned User
before not being able to hack it anymore? I know Rusty Bumgardner and I think Jeremy Eisenhower played pro baseball. Who else?

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I'm pretty sure Oil Can Boyd plays softball somewhere as I heard on this board.
Danny Almonte AKA "The Little Unit" from the LLWS years ago was spotted in Long Island playing on a Utrip C team I think.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Omar Dahl plays with a team in Phoenix... He hits it a ton but for some reason plays D/E tourneys... OH and i ran on him hahahaha

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
You forget, most pitchers only stop hitting the ball after college when the pro's want them to focus on one thing. Most pitchers were pretty good hitters in their day.

This^^^ IIRC, Tim Hudson hit over .400 in college

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
i could have played for the majors but i didn't want my wife to get mad at all the female fans.... she be trippin' sometimes.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Omar Dahl plays with a team in Phoenix... He hits it a ton but for some reason plays D/E tourneys... OH and i ran on him hahahaha

I burnt that fool once when he was in right field lol. Try to take 2 and he gunned me out... true story

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I played against NASCAR driver Elliot Sadler once. Hes from Emporia which is about an hour and some change south of here. Played against him in a tournament in Nags Head, NC. Not a baseball player but still pretty cool.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Johnny Estrada plays Slowpitch down in Atlanta. We played his club a few years back in a benefit tournament. Dude crushes but he's a drunk.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Isnt it amazing to you all that MLB hitters hit a baseball better than 80% of this board hits a softball? You can sig quote that!