Who BP's with the Evil .52 BP lites???

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
For my BP balls, I started off last year buying a dozen Evil .52's with hot to bp with, cause I wanted to hit the same ball we would be hitting in games.... fast forward to now and being we used a new ball every game, I start with a fresh one and when that one goes out of play get another new one, or the one from the previous game. After that they go in the BP bucket. My stash is getting pretty good with .52's now, but like I said I decided to try the BP lites.

Man these things are sweet! Love the multi color as you can see the spin even more than normal. To me, they fly identical!!

I'm def going to be ordering more on my next order of new game balls :biggthumpup: I guess I've been under a rock with these as I was hesitant to order some a while ago

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
I loved the old evil BP balls (orange and white ones). Even after a few years mine fly great and show little wear. The new ones on the other hand have become socks in about a month of use. Our team ordered 4 dozen and hitting about 3 days a week and now you can barely even hit one out with these. Switch to a used game ball and it fly's no problem. Sure our power hitters can get ahold of one either way but our basehitters are now lineing out to outfields when they were all dropping in front of outfielders with the BP balls.

Like I said I loved the old evip BP's, not so much for the new ones.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I loved the old evil BP balls (orange and white ones). Even after a few years mine fly great and show little wear. The new ones on the other hand have become socks in about a month of use. Our team ordered 4 dozen and hitting about 3 days a week and now you can barely even hit one out with these. Switch to a used game ball and it fly's no problem. Sure our power hitters can get ahold of one either way but our basehitters are now lineing out to outfields when they were all dropping in front of outfielders with the BP balls.

Like I said I loved the old evip BP's, not so much for the new ones.

Are you referring to the rockets or the lites?

motoman125yz

Addicted to Softballfans
We picked up 4 dozen evil bp 52's this spring. And we bp 2-3 times a week when weather allows. They are still holding their shape and the covers/stitching are in great shape. They don't fly as far as they used to, probably lost 20 or so feet on big shots. We don't hit them out at the 330 centers very often anymore. For bp they have held up great, and can be had at a decent price.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
moto, thanks for your review. Although the 52 does not get affected by temps as much as other cores Im betting some of the difference you saw had to to with the spring time cooler temps. If you continue to hit in the fall i will be interested to see if those 330 shots return.

THESHOE

Starting Player
What is the difference between a 52/300 Evil ball and a 52/300 Hot Dot worth ball cover aside?

I see the Evil is marketed as being safer for the composite bats, why? What is different about its guts over the Hot Dot?

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
I have three dozen BP lites and three dozen of the harder BP balls. Had the harders balls 4 years now and the lites for 3 years. I take BP with my team usually 3 times a week year round. These balls have been hit directly into a parking lot ( our BP field ) for the last few years and dont show a single mark. Even the harder BP balls will do nothing to your bats from a damage standpoint. Overall I fully recommend Evil BP balls for anyone. We usually use the harder ones for breaking our new bats and switch to the lites when we have the bat where we want. Buggs and the boys from Evil simple make the best BP balls around.

Side note they do seem to fly alot further than standard balls ha. Anytime I have a bad hitting game we bust them out and I seem to get about 20' longer with the lites than our local 52's.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I have three dozen BP lites and three dozen of the harder BP balls. Had the harders balls 4 years now and the lites for 3 years. I take BP with my team usually 3 times a week year round. These balls have been hit directly into a parking lot ( our BP field ) for the last few years and dont show a single mark. Even the harder BP balls will do nothing to your bats from a damage standpoint. Overall I fully recommend Evil BP balls for anyone. We usually use the harder ones for breaking our new bats and switch to the lites when we have the bat where we want. Buggs and the boys from Evil simply make the best BP balls around.

Side note they do seem to fly alot further than standard balls ha. Anytime I have a bad hitting game we bust them out and I seem to get about 20' longer with the lites than our local 52's.

Could be some sig material right there