Who has seen a perfect game in slow pitch?

686smog

Addicted to Softballfans
I have played for about 15yrs sometimes 250 games a year and have never seen one till this weekend. It was actually my team that did in a tourny. I was pitching but I did not strike out anyone so I think credit goes more to the team for making plays rather than to pitcher. So how often does this happen? Have you seen or done it?

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
1st post. This is obviously a let's see how many people take this post seriously thread.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
this is prob. just a troll account....1st thread is about a perfect game in softball, gtfo, lol

i saw a 1-0 game in league, wasn't great defense just flat out horrible offense

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I smell shenanigans...who dat?

But anyway, if this is legit, the only time a perfect game should be made in softball is if the losing team is really, really, really, really, god awfully bad

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
well i can say i pitched a 1 hitter, first game of league last year we beat a team 21-0, i struck out 3 and they only had 1 hit

686smog

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it's my first post just never had any really worth wild to post about so normally just read. Not trolling it really happened at 44hr boneyard blast this weekend.

cheato

TRACKIN'
I have played for about 15yrs sometimes 250 games a year and have never seen one till this weekend. It was actually my team that did in a tourny. I was pitching but I did not strike out anyone so I think credit goes more to the team for making plays rather than to pitcher. So how often does this happen? Have you seen or done it?

our pitcher did it at ASA Nationals last year in a 3rd round game

VonEhwegen3

Addicted to Softballfans
well i have seen close to a prefect game..the pitch made it 6 an 2/3 innings before the ss made a throwing error on what should of been the final out in a perfect game...I think he had about 2 or 3 strike outs in the game.

Grot19

Addicted to Softballfans
Our first game this weekend we had a no no with one walk that we doubled off the next batter. We won 19-0 first time I have ever seen that.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I had 4 perfect games this year, two were in utrip c tournies and the other two were in utrip B nationals in different states.

danhawks

Addicted to Softballfans
Last year we were the 2 seed in our league playoffs, opening game, we played a bad team and won 20-0 in 3 innings. It was a no-hitter. If I had made the play, would have been a perfect game - of course, who knows what would have happened next ... maybe the next guy would have gotten a legit hit ... but we got 8 consecutive outs after that I believe.

oldhippie

Bringing truth to SBF

Played over 30 years, never seen one.

mtinich

The Veteran
first game of our intramural games, we played this team of Taiwanese kids (the smart kind, not the athletic kind) and the only runner to get on was by error, they just flat out sucked offensively

buck 00

Star Player
I seen 1 in 14 years. We were deep in a tournament & jumped out big. They were so pissed they were gonna take it out on our pitcher. He snapped the 1st guy off. Then the next 2 just hit dribblers to him. We won 20 something to nothing in 3 innings & they only batted 9 players. And no no one reached base

Blueman

Star Player
Got close in a 3 inning run rule game. Guy dropped an easy fly with 1 out in 3rd up 21-0.
Next guy lined to 2nd, 3rd guy got a hit. Game should have been over. It can be done in a 3 inning run rule.
Cant say much when your best OF'er screws up. Bad time to do it,but better then than a close game.

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
I pitched a no hitter, faced the minimum in 4. Won 20-0. But, it was not a perfect game. I walked a batter, and we turned a double play.

Yes, the team we played was HORRIBLE

Low_Balls

this is prob. just a troll account....1st thread is about a perfect game in softball, gtfo, lol

i saw a 1-0 game in league, wasn't great defense just flat out horrible offense

Is it possible that such a story gives a previous non-member, a reason to join and share their story? After all, it only takes moments to join. This isn't some exclusive fanclub.

aircliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Been a part of a lot of perfect games where no one reaches base. Every time it has been when the other team didnt have enough to start the game.........

Country35

Banned User
this thread needs to be deleted and cuz anyone who would see a perfect game in softball was wrong and they just overdosed on heroine