who has

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
Or Had a sticker on your car/truck of the softball team you play on......i know some of you do......just admit it...this includes elite logo or anyother softball type stickers

Last edited by a moderator:

batwing

Addicted to Softballfans
x

I had a sticker that said, "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning." Unfortunately, I got too drunk and misplaced it.

CMC

_______
Guy who ran a team in one league I play in had one on the back window of his truck. It had their team name and might have had the years they won the championship. It was one of the gayest things I have ever seen in my life.

tippin20s

Thanks leftbench great idea! I just ordered my team decals they should be here by next Wednesday.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I have my country club, my afe intake, a couple other mods, a Widespread Panic sticker and super dark tints. No team stickers lol

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
Guy who ran a team in one league I play in had one on the back window of his truck. It had their team name and might have had the years they won the championship. It was one of the gayest things I have ever seen in my life.

Thats badass!!!!!!

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
These are the bestest:cool:

softballx.jpg

iowa_kid

Manager
I had a Demarini sticker in the back window of my Tahoe does that count? It was the freebie you get when you get em niw.. But I traded my Tahoe in yesterday so not anymore

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a Demarini sticker in the back window of my Tahoe does that count? It was the freebie you get when you get em niw.. But I traded my Tahoe in yesterday so not anymore

Your ok now........
I cant wait for my kids to be students of month so i can put those stickers on my car